Best 1200 Dpi Color Laser Printer Reviews And Buying Guide
Are you looking for 1200 Dpi Color Laser Printer Reviews? The service we provide will save you time from reading thousands of reviews. This suggestion is created for those looking for their Top 1200 Dpi Color Laser Printer. On selected products for the Best 1200 Dpi Color Laser Printer you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look –
Comparison Chart for Top 1200 Dpi Color Laser Printer
|1||Kyocera ECOSYS M5526cdw All-in-One Color …||9.64||Check Price|
|2||Lexmark MS823dn Monochrome Laser Printer …||9.02||Check Price|
|3||HP LaserJet M553n Laser Printer …||9.56||Check Price|
|4||Dell S3840cdn Laser Printer – …||9.58||Check Price|
|5||Lexmark – 40C9501 – Lexmark …||9.66||Check Price|
|6||Kyocera 1102TW2US1 ECOSYS P6235cdn Color …||9.88||Check Price|
|7||Kyocera 1102P42US0 Model ECOSYS M8124cidn …||9.74||Check Price|
|8||Lexmark MS810N Laser Printer – …||8.84||Check Price|
|9||HP Color Laserjet Pro M479fdn …||8.92||Check Price|
|10||HP Laserjet Pro MFP M227fdw …||9.16||Check Price|
Our Recommendation on the 10 Best 1200 Dpi Color Laser Printer
1. Kyocera ECOSYS M5526cdw All-in-One Color Laser Printer (Print/Copy/Scan/Fax), 27 ppm, Up to Fine 1200 dpi, Gigabit Ethernet, Wireless & Wi-Fi Direct, Standard Duplex, 4.3in Touchscreen Panel, 512 mb
- Standard: 300 Sheets, Maximum: 550 Sheets
- Up to 27 B&W PPM and 27 Color PPM
- Print, Scan, Copy and Fax
- Resolution 1200 x 1200 Dpi
2. Lexmark MS823dn Monochrome Laser Printer for Office, Two-Sided Printing, Print Speed 65 ppm, 2.4 inch Color LCD Display, 1200 DPI, Black/Grey (50G0200)
- The Lexmark MS823dn features a first page as fast as 4.2 seconds, output up to 65 pages per minute*, and two-sided printing.
- ENGINEERED TO LAST: Steel frames and a robust paper feeding system that reliably handles diverse media types and sizes support heavy-duty use and a long life in even the harshest environments.
- FAST START + ENDURING PERFORMANCE: A first page as fast as 4.2 seconds sets the stage for printing and copying up to 65 ppm*. And support for large workloads is built in, with recommended monthly page volume as high as 350,000 pages.
- FULL-SPECTRUM SECURITY: Lexmark’s full-spectrum security architecture helps keep your information safe—in the document, on the device and over the network.
- BUILT FOR PLANET EARTH: Energy management features reduce power consumption in active use or sleep mode. All models with two-sided printing are rated EPEAT Silver and ENERGY STAR certified.
- READY TO WORK: With access to input capacity of up to 4,400 sheets, replacement toner cartridges that go as high as 55,000 pages**, long-life imaging unit and a fuser that may never need replacement, you’ll spend more time printing. Plus, innovations in part replacement and accessibility help you resolve problems quickly.
3. HP LaserJet M553n Laser Printer – Color – 1200 x 1200 dpi Print – Plain Paper Print – Desktop B5L24A#BGJ (Renewed)
- Manufacturer: HP
4. Dell S3840cdn Laser Printer – Color – 1200 x 1200 dpi Print – Plain Paper Print – Desktop
- Simple management
5. Lexmark – 40C9501 – Lexmark CX725dhe Laser Multifunction Printer – Color – Plain Paper Print – Desktop – Copier/Fax/Printer/Scanner – 50 ppm Mono/50 ppm Color Print – 1200 x 1200 dpi Print – 1 x Input
- Supported Envelope Sizes: International DL (4.33 in x 8.66 in), Com-10 (4.13 in x 9.5 in), International C5 (6.38 in x 9 in), International B5 (6.93 in x 9.83 in), Com-9 (3.5 in x 8.9 in)| Standard Media Capacity: 650 sheets| Max Media Capacity: 2300 sheets| Output Trays Capacity: 300 sheets| Document & Media Handling Details: Input tray – 100 sheets weight: 60 g/mý – 218 g/mý Ý Input tray – 550 sheets weight: 60 g/mý – 218 g/mý Ý RADF – 50 sheets – 8.5 in x 14.0 in Ý Output tray – 300 sheets
- Automatic Duplexing: Yes| First Print Out Time B/W: 5 sec| First Print Out Time Color: 5.5 sec| Scan Element: CCD| Automatic Duplexing: Yes| Optical Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi (300 x 300 dpi color)| Compatibility: Super G3| Max Transmission Speed: 33.6 Kbps| Max Original Size: 8.5 in x 14.0 in| Original Type: Sheets| Document Feeder Capacity: 50 sheets| Max Media Size: A4/Legal| Min Media Weight: 60 g/mý| Max Media Weight: 218 g/mý
- Standard Memory: 2048 MB| Max Supported Memory: 4096 MB| Max Copying Speed: Up to 47 ppm (mono) / up to 47 ppm (color)| Max Document Enlargement: 400%| Max Document Reduction: 25%| Automatic Duplexing: Yes| Max Printing Resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi (mono) / up to 1200 x 1200 dpi (color)| Max Printing Speed: Up to 47 ppm (mono) / up to 47 ppm (color)| Printer Drivers / Emulations: PCL 6, PostScript 3, PCL 5c, PPDS, PDF 1.7, XPS| Image Enhancement Technology: 4800CQ, Pantone Calibrated
- Device Type: Fax / copier / printer / scanner| Fax Type: Plain paper| Printing Technology: Laser – color| Monthly Duty Cycle (max): 150000 pages| Recommended Monthly Volume: 2000 – 20000 pages| Display Diagonal Size: 7| Display Features: Touch screen| PC Connection Availability: Yes| PC Connection: USB 2.0, Gigabit LAN, USB 2.0 host| AirPrint Enabled: Yes| Office Machine Features: Save to USB flash drive, scan to e-mail, scan to network, hard disk included, scan to FTP
- Supported Media Type: Envelopes, plain paper, labels, banner, card stock| Supported Media Sizes: Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in), Legal (8.5 in x 14 in), Executive (7.25 in x 10.5 in), A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in), A5 (5.83 in x 8.25 in), A6 (4.13 in x 5.83 in), Folio (8.5 in x 13 in), JIS B5 (7.17 in x 10.12 in), Statement (5.5 in x 8.5 in), Oficio (8.5 in
6. Kyocera 1102TW2US1 ECOSYS P6235cdn Color Laser Printer, Up to 37 PPM, Up to 1200 DPI Printing Quality, 100000 Pages a Month, Mobile Printing Supported, Wi-Fi Connection and WI-FI Direct
- Crisp Color Business Output up to 37 Pages per Minute
- True 1200 x 1200 dpi Print Output
- Standard 600 Sheets Capacity, Upgradable to 2100 Sheets
- 5 Line LCD with 10 Key Control Panel
- KYOCERA Mobile Print, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print and Mopria Print Services Compatible
7. Kyocera 1102P42US0 Model ECOSYS M8124cidn Color A3 MFP Multi-Function Laser Printer (Print/Scan/Copy/Fax), 24 ppm Color, Resolution 600 x 600 dpi Up To Fine 1200 x 1200 dpi, Duplex, HyPAS Capable
- This machine requires professional setup/installation
- Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria and KYOCERA Mobile Print Compatible for Anytime, Anywhere Connectivity. KYOCERA Fleet Services, a Secure Cloud-Based Monitoring System, Optimizes Device Uptime and Reduces Costs
- Up to 24 Pages Per Minute in Color. Easy-to-Use 4.3″ Color Touch Screen Interface. HyPAS Capable to Run Kyocera Business Applications
- Exceptional Print Quality up to 1200 x 1200 dpi Paper Capacity up to 1,600 Sheets. Standard USB Host Interface for On-the-Go Printing and Scanning
8. Lexmark MS810N Laser Printer – Monochrome – 1200 x 1200 dpi Print – Plain Paper Print – Desktop – 55 ppm Mono Print – 650 sheets Input – LCD – Gigabit Ethernet – USB – 40G0100
- Refurbish MS810N Laser Printer (40G0100) – Seller Refurb
|Color||Dark Gray/Light Gray|
9. HP Color Laserjet Pro M479fdn All-in-One Laser Printer, Print Scan Copy Fax, Automatic 2-Sided Printing, 600×1200 dpi, 250-sheet, 28 ppm, 512MB, Works with Alexa, Bundle with JAWFOAL Printer Cable
- 【Security Essentials】Protect company data and safeguard against cyberattacks with protection built into the printer hardware, firmware and OS.
- 【Enhanced Energy Efficiency】Designed with the environment in mind, the HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M479fdn saves up to 18% energy over prior products, with technologies that help reduce paper waste.
- 【Automate Complicated Workflows】help save time by automating steps in a complicated workflow, and apply your saved settings at a touch of a button via the customizable touchscreen control panel.
- 【Built To Keep Your Business Moving Forward 】 Fast color printing, copying, scanning and faxing, plus double-sided printing and a useful color touch screen control panel. Quickly browse multiple pages of documents and automatically print on both sides to improve work efficiency.
- 【Fast Printing Speed】 Stay productive with single-pass, 2-sided scanning, 50-sheet auto document feeder, 250-sheet input tray, and print speeds of up to 28 pages per minute from this laser printer.
10. HP Laserjet Pro MFP M227fdw Monochrome All-in-one Wireless Laser Printer, Print&Copy&Scan&Fax, 1200×1200 dpi, 30 ppm, Duplex & Mobile Printing, 2.7″ Color Touchscreen Display, Lanbertent Printer Cable
- 【AID MPSFR Multifunction Printer】Able to easily fit into smaller workspaces, the LaserJet Pro M227fdw All-in-One Monochrome Laser Printer manages to deliver outstanding speed as well as a multi-functional design that incorporates printing, scanning, copying, and faxing into a single unit.
- 【Paper Handling】Opening the door for scanning, copying, and faxing is the inclusion of the 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed and a 35-sheet ADF that can work with media up to 8.5 x 14″ in size. General media handling is offered in two ways, either through the main 250-sheet input tray or a 10-sheet priority tray.
- 【Wireless Printer】The M227fdw Laser printer has built-in Wi-Fi connectivity and NFC for various mobile printing protocols, including tap-to-print. Mobile print from anywhere with the free HP Smart App to print and scan from your mobile device.
- 【Easy to use】Operation of the printer is intuitive through the 2.7″ touchscreen LCD, and there is a front USB port for directly printing from or scanning to a portable drive. Additionally, it offers Ethernet.
- 【Print Quality】The M227fdw Laser printer will help your office deliver sharp documents with its 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution and can work quickly and efficiently at up to 30 ppm in simplex. Automatic duplex printing is also available at up to 18 ipm.
Best 1200 Dpi Color Laser Printer Buying Guide
Here are some of the things you should consider before purchasing
Make sure you are obtaining every last bit of value from your hard-earned money before you part with it. There are several brands that will provide you with competitive prices at various price points. Making ensuring your money doesn’t go to waste should be your guiding principle in this situation.
You could come across something that costs a little more but has the precise filling you want. Paying those extra funds would undoubtedly be worthwhile. On the other hand, you shouldn’t have to pay more if the same functionality is offered at several pricing ranges.
You are investing a lot of time in your quest for the best, but what if your search takes less time than it did for you to decide to buy? Well, lifespan is undoubtedly a consideration to take into account. There is no way to determine 1200 Dpi Color Laser Printer durability from a photograph alone. There are techniques to figure out whether it will live long enough to justify the cost of the goods, though. First, look at the construction.
You will see that several materials were employed to determine its durability. Customer reviews and YouTube videos both have similar weights. Therefore, if you want a product that will last a long time, it is great if you can keep an eye on those as well.
You’d make a wise decision if you also took brand worth into account. They undoubtedly have a good name in the industry due to their competence. Brand value is something that is acquired over time via excellent service and the production of quality goods rather than in a single day or month.
Being impartial is yet another thing to bear in mind. It’s also true that companies will utilize their name to charge more for a 1200 Dpi Color Laser Printer of the same quality. It is thus up to you to decide if you want to spend more for assurance or choose one that is offering the same thing for less money.
Every buyer wants to purchase high-quality 1200 Dpi Color Laser Printer. Nothing compares to the joy of getting a quality product at the lowest price ever. Well, we are grateful for the evaluations the independent quality assurance team provides for us. Knowing where your product originates from is crucial since not everything can be constructed using the same materials and structures. Additionally, you will discover that various materials are given varying grades, which allows you to be certain of their quality.
So, now that I have rambled on for a while about 1200 Dpi Color Laser Printer and why you should consider it and why not and now that you are familiar with the Best 1200 Dpi Color Laser Printer in the market, I can only hope it has helped you enough.
But, the bottom line of all this is, do your own adequate research before you consider buying a 1200 Dpi Color Laser Printer. Because, there’s a wise saying that goes, look before you leap!