Best Deer Resistant Plants Reviews And Buying Guide
When it comes to the most reliable names in the Deer Resistant Plants field, it will be always difficult to find out which one is the best among the available products.
In the guide below, I’ll cover the Top Deer Resistant Plants on the market today. But at first, let’s check the Best Deer Resistant Plants units among them in the bellow table.
Comparison Chart for Top Deer Resistant Plants
|1||Seed Needs, 2.1 oz Bulk …||9.64||Check Price|
|2||I Must Garden Deer Repellent: …||9.68||Check Price|
|3||1000 Pcs Aubrieta Seeds – …||8||Check Price|
|4||Deer Resistant Wildflower Seed Mix …||9.28||Check Price|
|5||Deer Resistant Wildflower Seeds Bulk …||9.52||Check Price|
|6||40+ Blue Monday Salvia/Deer and …||8.3||Check Price|
|7||250 Aubrieta Seeds – Cascade …||9||Check Price|
|8||Deer Resistant Wildflower Mix Seeds …||8.66||Check Price|
|9||Ranunculus Bulbs,20 Yellow Butter Cups …||8.74||Check Price|
|10||Abelia Chinensis Rose Creek – …||8.98||Check Price|
Our Recommendation on the 10 Best Deer Resistant Plants
1. Seed Needs, 2.1 oz Bulk Package – 30,000 Seeds Deer Resistant Tolerant Butterfly Attracting Wildflower Mixture (99% Pure Live Seed – NO FILLER) Annual Perennial
- Our Deer Resistant wildflower mixture will produce both annuals and perennials, during the summer months. the plant life is not affected by deer since the plants contained in this mixture aren’t the tastiest.
- All Wildflower seeds sold by Seed Needs are Non-GMO based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
- Quality Wildflower seeds packaged by Seed Needs. Each packet measures 4.50 inches wide by 6.4375 inches tall.
- The mixture, once matured will range in height from 8 to 48 inches tall, producing many colorful blooms.
- Not only is this Deer Resistant mixture great for keeping the deer away, it is also greatly used to attract an array of all sorts of beneficial insects to the garden as well.
2. I Must Garden Deer Repellent: Mint Scent Deer Spray for Gardens & Plants – Natural Ingredients – 32oz Ready to Use
- FORMULATED TO LAST LONGER – Contains strong natural sticking agents that make the repellent adhere to the leaves of your plant. Provides long-lasting protection – does not need to be re-applied after average rainfall
- TRUSTED BY PROFESSIONALS – For over 15 years, I Must Garden has been the preferred brand of professional gardeners for use in public gardens and resorts. Trusted for its reliability, durability, and pleasant mint scent.
- SAFE FOR PLANTS – Safe to spray directly on any plants that are being damaged by deer. Perfect for protecting Perennials (hostas, daylilies, roses, tulips, oriental lilies), Annuals (pansies, impatiens), Shrubs (roses, azaleas, rhododendron, hawthorn), and Vegetables
- SAFE FOR PETS & POLLINATORS – Made from natural ingredients and botanical oils that are safe for pets, people, and the environment. Contains NO harmful chemicals or glues that threaten nearby wildlife
- NATURALLY STRONGER – Combines natural ingredients that make plants inedible to deer AND powerful botanical oils that are highly irritating to their sense of smell. Contains triple the number of active ingredients than other repellents for ultimate plant protection
3. 1000 Pcs Aubrieta Seeds – Cascade Purple Flower Seeds, Perennial, Deer Resistant
- Hardiness Zones: 4 to 9 (USDA)
- When the profuse magenta flowers have faded, the grayish-green foliage maintains a handsome mat that covers bare areas under leggy roses or between paving stones on a garden path.
- Aubrieta, a cheerful ground cover, is a great candidate for edging your paths or tucking into stone walls.
- Mature Size : 4 to 6 inches tall; 12-to 24-inch spread
4. Deer Resistant Wildflower Seed Mix – 1 Pound – Mixed Wildflower Seeds, Attracts Bees, Attracts Butterflies, Attracts Hummingbirds, Attracts Pollinators, Easy to Grow & Maintain, Cut Flower Garden
- Growing wildflowers from seed couldnâ€t be easier. Plant in the spring or fall, and in the second growing season you’ll be amazed at the amount of blooms in colors so vibrant and movie-screen worthy: red, pink, yellow, white, and purple blooms of all shapes and sizes. They love full sun and can be planted in all zones in North America. Water them when the soil is dry, cut off dead flowers to encourage growth, and that’s it! So easy.
- animal resistant Wildflower Seed Mix contains 13 of the most popular annual and perennial wildflowers designed to resist deer, including yarrow, columbine, bachelor button/cornflower, godetia, lance leaf coreopsis, floxglove, purple coneflower, California poppy and 5 more beloved varieties!
- Mix includes 25% Annual, 75% Perennial: Yarrow, Columbine, Cornflower Tall Blue, Godetia, Lance Leaf Coreopsis, Foxglove, Purple Coneflower, California Poppy, Blanket Flower, Candytuft, Perennial Lupine, Forget Me Not, Black Eyed Susan
- Eden Brothers offers the highest quality wildflower seed mixes and over 2,000 other varieties of flower, vegetable, and herb seeds, and flower bulbs. Hundreds of heirloom, organic, and award-winning varieties are also available. Have confidence knowing your garden comes from non-GMO products and 100% pure seed without fillers, all from a US-based gardening company.
- This favorite wildflower seed mix is perfect for the “”wild”” gardener and a must-have for gardens that deer use as their smorgasbord. Seeds produce amazing and abundant blooms in vibrant reds, yellow, oranges, purples — literally every color of the rainbow! Growing up to two feet tall or higher, these wildflowers will truly light up your garden with vibrant colors spring through fall. They take such little effort to maintain for the diversity of flowers included!
- This hardworking wildflower mix attracts pollinators and deters deer from grazing. It’s a cinch to grow and maintain, so you can direct your attention elsewhere. Plant in small gardens or huge meadows for seasons of enjoyment. Sit back, relax, and let Mother Nature do the rest!
5. Deer Resistant Wildflower Seeds Bulk Open-Pollinated Wildflower Seed Mix Packet, No Fillers, Annual, Perennial Wildflower Seeds for Planting – 1 oz
- Deer Resistant Wildflower Mix has been created to include species that deer will usually avoid if other preferred forage is available.
- FULL LUSH COVERAGE: Wildflower seeds bulk 1 oz. seed quantity to give you the coverage you desire. Each Deer Resistant 1 oz. wildflower seed packet gives you 100 sq. ft. of lush wildflower coverage. That’s over 1 oz. of pure seeds with no fillers. Compare and see the quality value.
- This Wildflower Mix will make the perfect Christmas gifts for those gardeners in your life.
- HIGH QUALITY SEEDS and EXPERT GUIDANCE: Experience the quality seed difference. We are committed to providing the highest quality, open-pollinated, non-GMO/non-GE seeds to our customers, guaranteed. A trusted source of high quality seeds since 1985.
- The Deer Resistant Wildflower Mix contains both annuals and perennials, that deer tend to stay away from. We know seeds ! Our expertly crafted botanical garden seed mixes contain a wide variety of both perennials and annuals that are specifically designed to work in areas that get minimum 4 – 6 Hours of Sunshine a day. Gardener tested!
6. 40+ Blue Monday Salvia/Deer and Drought Resistant Sage/Perennial Flower Seed
- Ships to: Worldwide
- 40+ SEEDS….EASY TO GROW.
7. 250 Aubrieta Seeds – Cascade Purple Flower Seeds, Perennial, Deer Resistant !
8. Deer Resistant Wildflower Mix Seeds – S18 (15K Seeds, 1 oz)
- Tiny seeds in mix, tiny seeds will settle to bottom of baggie during transport (and look like dust). Planting 140 seeds per square foot recommended for good coverage (25 LB per acre). Germination: Plant either in the spring (one month prior to date of last hard freeze) or late fall (after October). Do not plant in mid-summer, seeds will germinatee poorly, and resulting plants will be stunted with diminished plant success as well.
- Wildflower mixes should be planted in spring, or late fall for the following season, not summer.
- Preparation and Germination: Prepare area to be planted by clearing of weeds. Work the soil to a depth of 1-2″. Spread seeds evenly. Rake the seeds in or cover to a depth of 1/8″-1/4″ . Keep area moist for 2-4 weeks, once established, water as needed. Do not fertilize wildflower seed mixes. TIP! It is common for gardeners combine with clean, dry sand at a ratio of 3:1 (sand to seed) and scatter by hand or mechanical spreader.
- Yarrow || Columbine || Bachelor Button/Cornflower || Godetia || Lance Leaf Coreopsis || Foxglove || Purple Coneflower || California Poppy || Blanketflower || Candytuft || Perennial Lupine || Forget Me Not || Black Eyed Susan
- Deer Resistant Wildflower Mix Seeds || FREE SHIPPING || NON GMO
|Color||Red, Orange, Yellow, Pink, Blue, Purple|
9. Ranunculus Bulbs,20 Yellow Butter Cups Deer and Rodent Resistant
- Easy to grow and are deer resistant
- Bulb size 8/+ cm
- Brilliantly colored flowers
- Good for containers or smaller pots
- Prolific and terrific
10. Abelia Chinensis Rose Creek – 10 Live Plants – Flowering Deer Resistant Butterfly Attracting Shrub
- Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by Florida Foliage. Lustrous leaves with a pinkish cast develop on crimson stems, mature to dark green and transform to a wonderful combination of purple and green in winter. Showy clusters of small, fragrant, white flowers emerge from rosy pink sepals in summer. Its compact size makes an excellent foundation, container or low hedge plant. Evergreen.
- Provide enriched, well-drained, acidic soil. Water deeply, regularly in first growing season to establish extensive root system. Once established, prefers regular water but tolerates dry spells, particularly in cooler regions. Protect in northern climates. Prune in late winter to early spring to shape, and apply a controlled-release fertilizer.Pruning time: winter.
- This low-maintenance evergreen needs a regular water schedule to ensure the growth of a mature root system. The first year of growth requires watering weekly. After the mature root system is established, watering is needed occasionally, except during a drought, watering is needed regularly. Shear annually to maintain desired shape.
- This evergreen shrub features arching branches with glossy foliage. Its clustered flowers bloom from early summer to fall and are lilac pink in color. Ideally used as a border shrub or for screening.
- Specimen or grouping for shrub borders or foundations. Also effective as an informal hedge (plants tend to lose attractive graceful shape if pruned or sheared to a more formal hedge look). Compact size of ‘Rose Creek’ facilitates use in mixed borders, along walkways, or for mass plantings on slopes or banks as a shrubby cover. Patio containers.
Best Deer Resistant Plants Buying Guide
We didn’t pick the Top Deer Resistant Plants on our list randomly. We have set some criteria before assembling a list. Let’s look over how you should choose the Top Deer Resistant Plants that meets your need.
Each manufacturer provides the minimum requirements that you should consider before buying a Deer Resistant Plants. It will include dimensions, post location and other information.
The rating is not the same for each product. It may change depending on each purpose. Buying a Deer Resistant Plants the required score will severely affect performance.
All Deer Resistant Plants are offered at their own different price. Typically, the more money you are willing to invest the better your prdouct performance will be. In addition, going for the best brand also guarantees you greater productivity and durability.
Some —KEYWORD2– are pricier than the rest while some Deer Resistant Plants may be cheaper than others. It is true that most consumers won’t buy the most expensive ones. But, it doesn’t mean that they should go for the cheapest Deer Resistant Plants available.
This is fascinating right now! Not only do you need a decent Deer Resistant Plants, you also need a product with rising sales that is in trendy. It accomplishes two goals. First, the expanding user base proves the quality of the product. Second, given that quantity, producers ought to be able to offer greater quality and after-sales support.
##Best Value for the Money
You supposedly get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. However, that does not imply that spending a lot of money on a product that is showy but underwhelming is a smart idea. Before adding them to the list, we make an effort to evaluate how much value you can receive for your money from your Deer Resistant Plants.
## Intended purpose
Before you purchase the Deer Resistant Plants, it is vital that you understand your needs. It will help you compare with the function of the product ensuring you have something of value. There are various Deer Resistant Plants which are best for different purposes. It is hence, vital that you know the Top Deer Resistant Plants for your need.
Products come and go; the old ones are replaced by the new ones. Most likely, a few new features and required changes were made. What good is utilizing a purportedly reliable Deer Resistant Plants if the maker no longer supports it? We make an effort to highlight items that are current and offered by one or more trustworthy sellers, if not more.
So, now that I have rambled on for a while about Deer Resistant Plants and why you should consider it and why not and now that you are familiar with the Best Deer Resistant Plants in the market, I can only hope it has helped you enough.
But, the bottom line of all this is, do your own adequate research before you consider buying a Deer Resistant Plants. Because, there’s a wise saying that goes, look before you leap!