Best Granite Stain Remover Reviews And Buying Guide
There are a lot of things to consider when choosing the Granite Stain Remover Reviews. With more choice than ever when it comes to select from a variety of products. Need a helping hand? Our in-depth guide, based on hundreds of hours of testing, will help you find the Top Granite Stain Remover option for your needs and budget.
We’ve tested a wide range of Granite Stain Remover and ranked our favorites in the list below.
Comparison Chart for Top Granite Stain Remover
|1||Stone Care International Stone Stain …||9.82||Check Price|
|2||StoneTech Oil Stain Remover, Cleaner …||9.8||Check Price|
|3||STONETECH Oil Stain Remover, Cleaner …||9.76||Check Price|
|4||Hope’s Perfect Granite & Marble …||9.36||Check Price|
|5||SAC Poultice Powder (6 Lb) …||9.36||Check Price|
|6||SAC Poultice Powder (2.2 Lb) …||9.36||Check Price|
|7||Hope’s Perfect Granite & Marble …||9.36||Check Price|
|8||STONETECH EX6-16 1-Pint Oil Stain …||9.82||Check Price|
|9||FABER Oil & Grease Stain …||9.72||Check Price|
|10||Black Diamond Stoneworks GRANITE PLUS! …||9.84||Check Price|
Our Recommendation on the 10 Best Granite Stain Remover
1. Stone Care International Stone Stain Remover – 10 Ounce – Stain Remover for Food, Coffee, Red Wine, Ink, Mildew, Oil Stains
- No Scrubbing – easy to see results in your stone surface
- Stain Remover – food, coffee, red wine, ink, mildew, oil stains, and more from stone surfaces
- Easy to use – makes removing stains easy
- For use on – granite, marble, limestone, slate, travertine, terra cotta, soapstone, flagstone, concrete and all other natural stone surfaces
- Ready to use – no mix formula
2. StoneTech Oil Stain Remover, Cleaner for Natural Stone, Grout, & Masonry, 3-Ounces (.089L)
- Will not discolor stone
- Pulls out deep, set-in oil stains
- Leaves no residue
- Easy to use
3. STONETECH Oil Stain Remover, Cleaner for Natural Stone, Grout, & Masonry, 1 Pint/16OZ (473ML) Can
- For natural stone, masonry and grout
- Leaves no permanent residue
- Ready-to-use, just stir and apply
- Pulls out deep-set oil and grease stains
4. Hope’s Perfect Granite & Marble Countertop Cleaner, Stain Remover and Polish, Streak-Free, Ammonia-Free, 22 Ounce, Pack of 2
- Safe for the Home – Specifically formulated to be safe for use even in households with small children and pets.
- Ammonia-Free – There’s no ammonia, acid, or alcohol. Our granite cleaner spray is formulated to be safe for granite, marble, and stone surfaces, so it’s gentle enough to be used multiple times a day.
- Less Wiping – Clean quickly with less effort. The unique no-residue formula delivers radiant beauty in less time.
- Non-Harmful – Our Perfect Granite & Marble cleaner won’t damage surfaces or sealers, but will give you an easy way to achieve perfection. However, unsealed granite and marble can be harmed by any liquid seeping in. Protect these surfaces by sealing and resealing as necessary.
- Streak-Free – Perfect Granite features a 100% streak-free shine that brings a sparkling clean to your countertops, backsplashes, and more.
5. SAC Poultice Powder (6 Lb) Designed to Eliminate Stains Such as Coffee, Tea, Oil, Grease, Butter and Other Non-Acid Stains from Marble, Granite, Limestone, Travertine & Other Porous Natural Stones
- Natural stone stain remover and cleaner compound
- Also available in 2.2 lbs
- Appropriate for all natural stones such as marble, granite, slate, travertine, limestone, terrazzo, etc.
- Eliminate stains such as coffee, tea, oil, grease, butter and other non-acid stains
- For best results use with Lavenet, neutral stone cleaner and Seal & Go S, stone sealer
|Color||Stain Remover, Stain Removal, Stain Cleaner, Oil Stain Remover, Pumice Stone Cleaning, Marble Stain, Marble Cleaner, Granite Cleaner, Stone Restoration Products, Stone Cleaner, Slate Cleaner, Stone Restoration, Stone Care, Travertine Cleaner, Countertop Cleaner, Stoneworks, Natural Stone|
6. SAC Poultice Powder (2.2 Lb) Powder to remove organic stains such as oil, grease, butter and other non-acid stains from most marble, granite, travertine, limestone & other porous natural stones
- Also available in 6 lbs
- Powder designed to eliminate surface organic stains such as oil, grease, butter and other organic, non-acid stains.
- For best results use with Lavenet, neutral stone cleaner and Seal & Go S, stone sealer
- Natural stone stain remover powder. This is not a pre-mixed product.
- S.A.C. will not remove inorganic stains such as rust or very deep stains. This is not a stone restoration powder. It will not polish the stone. It will not remove etch marks (chemical burns caused by acids such as lemon, vinegar, etc.). More than one application may be needed.
|Color||stain remover, stain removal, stain cleaner, oil stain remover, pumice stone cleaning, marble stain, marble cleaner, granite cleaner, stone restoration products, stone cleaner, slate cleaner, stone restoration, stone care, travertine cleaner, countertop cleaner, stoneworks, natural stone|
7. Hope’s Perfect Granite & Marble Countertop Cleaner, Stain Remover and Polish, Streak-Free, Ammonia-Free, 22 Ounce, Pack of 1
- Non-Harmful – Our Perfect Granite & Marble cleaner won’t damage surfaces or sealers, but will give you an easy way to achieve perfection. However, unsealed granite and marble can be harmed by any liquid seeping in; protect these surfaces by sealing and resealing as necessary
- Ammonia-Free – There’s no ammonia, acid, or alcohol; our granite cleaner spray is formulated to be safe for granite, marble, and stone surfaces, so it’s gentle enough to be used multiple times a day
- Less Wiping – Clean quickly with less effort; the unique no-residue formula delivers radiant beauty in less time
- Safe for the Home – Specifically formulated to be safe for use even in households with small children and pets
- Streak-Free – Perfect Granite features a 100% streak-free shine that brings a sparkling clean to your countertops, backsplashes, and more
8. STONETECH EX6-16 1-Pint Oil Stain Remover for Natural Stone Model: EX6-16
- Approximate coverage is 1/2 to 1 square feet of surface at 1/4″ thickness
- Designed to remove deep, set-in oil-based stains without discoloring the surface
- Recommended surfaces include: marble, granite, limestone, travertine, slate, sandstone, grout for ceramic and porcelain tile, masonry, and concrete
- Easy-to-use product leaves no residue behind
9. FABER Oil & Grease Stain Remover – Marble & Granite Cleaner – Easy to Use on Vertical Surfaces – Fast Acting Specific for Greasy and Oily Stains – Oil Spot Driveway Remover – 500ML
- FOOLPROOF CLEANING SOLUTION FOR ALL SURFACES -Harsh with pesky greasiness but gentle with your surface. The Faber Oil & Greaser Remover safely restores the natural look of all different surfaces including: slate, sandstone, basaltina-lava stone, cement tile, concrete, ceramic, clinker, cotto, grout joints, granite, porcelain, limestone, marble, brick, quartz, quartzite, terracotta, travertine and tuff stone.
- HIGH STAIN EXTRACTION CAPACITY – No Scrubbing!!! Oil & Grease surface cleaner is applied directly onto the stain to be extracted without having to work on it further. Its action will not ruin the surface and can even be used on sensitive material, such as marble and more delicate natural stone.
- OIL STAIN REMOVER – Update your cleaning supplies with the kitchen cleaner oil stain & Grease remover, Interior use: kitchen walls & countertop. Exterior use: driveway, garage, cement floor stain, oil spot from messy grills, auto engines & motor spills.
- THICK LIQUID CLEANING PASTE – It’s creamy consistency enables it to be used on vertical surfaces such us walls, backsplash & steps. It also increases its effectiveness to extract deep, older and stubborn stains for super clean stain free surfaces & stones.
- GUARANTEED BY 30+ YEARS OF ITALIAN EXPERIENCE & SUCCESS – Faber has been spearheading the industry for professional chemicals for the care, treatment, and maintenance for building surfaces and natural stone since 1986. Trusted by professionals and architects all around the world, it’s a name that’s synonymous with quality and excellence – one you can trust 100%!
10. Black Diamond Stoneworks GRANITE PLUS! 2 in 1 Cleaner & Sealer for Granite, Marble, Travertine, Limestone, Ready to Use! (1-Quart)
- HELPS PROTECT YOUR COUNTER TOP against oil, coffee, food, wine, peanut butter and kids.
- MADE IN THE U.S.A. Designed, Used and Endorsed by Stone Care Professionals
- USE IT EVERY DAY when you clean on your counter tops, showers and floors.
- STREAK FREE CLEAN- Safe for food contact pH neutral No-rinse hypoallergenic formula
- BUILT IN SEALER makes surfaces easier to clean and protects them against staining. This is not a stand-alone Granite sealer.
Best Granite Stain Remover Buying Guide
We didn’t pick the Top Granite Stain Remover on our list randomly. We have set some criteria before assembling a list. Let’s look over how you should choose the Top Granite Stain Remover that meets your need.
Each manufacturer provides the minimum requirements that you should consider before buying a Granite Stain Remover. It will include dimensions, post location and other information.
The rating is not the same for each product. It may change depending on each purpose. Buying a Granite Stain Remover the required score will severely affect performance.
All Granite Stain Remover are offered at their own different price. Typically, the more money you are willing to invest the better your prdouct performance will be. In addition, going for the best brand also guarantees you greater productivity and durability.
Some —KEYWORD2– are pricier than the rest while some Granite Stain Remover may be cheaper than others. It is true that most consumers won’t buy the most expensive ones. But, it doesn’t mean that they should go for the cheapest Granite Stain Remover available.
This is fascinating right now! Not only do you need a decent Granite Stain Remover, you also need a product with rising sales that is in trendy. It accomplishes two goals. First, the expanding user base proves the quality of the product. Second, given that quantity, producers ought to be able to offer greater quality and after-sales support.
##Best Value for the Money
You supposedly get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. However, that does not imply that spending a lot of money on a product that is showy but underwhelming is a smart idea. Before adding them to the list, we make an effort to evaluate how much value you can receive for your money from your Granite Stain Remover.
## Intended purpose
Before you purchase the Granite Stain Remover, it is vital that you understand your needs. It will help you compare with the function of the product ensuring you have something of value. There are various Granite Stain Remover which are best for different purposes. It is hence, vital that you know the Top Granite Stain Remover for your need.
Products come and go; the old ones are replaced by the new ones. Most likely, a few new features and required changes were made. What good is utilizing a purportedly reliable Granite Stain Remover if the maker no longer supports it? We make an effort to highlight items that are current and offered by one or more trustworthy sellers, if not more.
So, now that I have rambled on for a while about Granite Stain Remover and why you should consider it and why not and now that you are familiar with the Best Granite Stain Remover in the market, I can only hope it has helped you enough.
But, the bottom line of all this is, do your own adequate research before you consider buying a Granite Stain Remover. Because, there’s a wise saying that goes, look before you leap!