Best Indoor Lavender Plant Reviews And Buying Guide
With all Indoor Lavender Plant manufacturers and many products in the market it can be difficult to know which one to pick. How do you pick out one that will suit your needs? This guide aims at helping you understand the features you ought to look for the Best Indoor Lavender Plant to avoid disappointments.
Comparison Chart for Top Indoor Lavender Plant
|1||1400 English Lavender Seeds for …||9.58||Check Price|
|2||Sow Right Seeds – Lavender …||9.32||Check Price|
|3||Burpee Perennial Lavender ‘Phenomenal’ – …||9.36||Check Price|
|4||6 Herb Seeds Variety Pack …||9.66||Check Price|
|5||L+ Lavender French Provence Very …||9.6||Check Price|
|6||Environet Hydroponic Herb Growing Kit, …||9.46||Check Price|
|7||English Lavender Seeds for Planting …||9.82||Check Price|
|8||Indoor Herb Garden Seed Starter …||9.72||Check Price|
|9||Potted Lavender Artificial Plants – …||9.44||Check Price|
|10||Sow Right Seeds – Herbal …||9.32||Check Price|
Our Recommendation on the 10 Best Indoor Lavender Plant
1. 1400 English Lavender Seeds for Planting Indoors or Outdoors, 90% Germination, to Give You The Lavender Plant You Need, Non-GMO, Heirloom Herb Seeds
- MORE SEEDS- Our lavender seeds pack has more than 2-3X as many seeds as many of our competitors with over 1400mg. Many only have 1-200 mg. Lavender is a hard seed to sow as it is and when you only get a few seeds, you are much more likely to fail in achieving the lavender plants you want.
2. Sow Right Seeds – Lavender Seeds for Planting; Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds with Instructions to Plant and Grow a Beautiful Indoor or Outdoor herb Garden; Great Gardening Gift
- Beautiful — Once established, this beautiful perennial herb is drought tolerant. Frequently used as a stunning addition to borders and perennial gardens. Fragrant flowers and foliage have many culinary and household uses. Minimum of 100 mg per packet.
- Wonderful Scent Fresh or Dried — The smell of lavender is wonderful and calming. Growing your own will give you a bountiful harvest to enjoy outside in the garden and inside your home.
- Joyful Perennial; Lavender is a perennial and once established will add beauty and joy to your herb garden and landscape beds for years to come.
- Instructions — Lavender is naturally slow to germinate. Improve the odds by cold stratifying the seed. Sprinkle seed onto a wet paper towel, fold the towel, and place it in a plastic bag. Put the bag in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 weeks. After that, sow the seed, just barely covering with soil. Provide plenty of light and warmth, and ensure the soil stays moist. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you.
- Safe Seed — Sow Right Seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
3. Burpee Perennial Lavender ‘Phenomenal’ – 4″ pot, 4 live plants – Fragrant, Evergreen, Pollinator Friendly – For Outdoor Growing – Great for Dried Flower Arrangements
- COTTAGE GARDEN FAVORITE: Fragrant 24″ plants are lovely in the cottage garden, the border or patio. Great for planting outdoors and adding to a pollinator garden along with sunflower or zinnia plants.
- 100% GUARANTEED: Burpee is committed to gardener success. We ensure healthy seeds, plants and gardening supplies are packaged and sent in excellent condition.
- LOVELY DRIED FLOWERS: Flowers are perfect for fresh and dried arrangements. Dried flowers can be arranged in a mason jar for a lovely home decor piece or can be added fresh to bouquets. They can even be dried and added to teas and infusions.
- CALMING FRAGRANCE: Lavender intoxicates with saturated blue flowers, silvery foliage, and head-spinning fragrance – far better than artificial flowers! Makes great teacher gifts or thank you gifts for friends and family.
- THE TOUGHEST LAVENDER: ‘Phenomenal’ Lavender tolerates heat and humidity, resists root and foliar diseases, is deer proof, and survives winter. This live plant prefers full sun and can grow 24-30 inches tall.
4. 6 Herb Seeds Variety Pack – Plant an Indoor or Outdoor Herb Garden: Basil, Lavender, Cilantro, Parsley, Thyme and Oregano Seeds – 3200+ Non-GMO Heirloom Herb Seeds – Bonus Markers and Grow Guide
- Expand Your Menu – Enjoy some variety. Your herb starter kit includes basil, cilantro, lavender, oregano, parsley, and thyme for you to plant all year round. Quality gardening gifts for your nature-lover and survival prepper friends.
- Turn Your Thumb Green – Spice up your cooking, beautify your yard or kitchen, and get in touch with the earth—literally. Your set of herb seeds from Home Grown gives you everything you need to start.
- Beginner-Friendly – Mark your herb planters with included labels so you know what will sprout next. Learn everything you need to know to grow and use a bountiful harvest with your digital grow guide.
- Sturdy Seeds – Keep your spare garden seeds safe and dry for next year’s planting in a resealable, waterproof mylar bag. Your non-GMO, survival garden heirloom seeds are ready to supply your sowing for years to come. Great to keep among your emergency preparedness items or your bugout bag survival kit.
- Put Down Roots With Us – Put your trust in the experience and passion of Home Grown. Your plant seeds are backed by a commitment to great gardens, fine foods, and your consistent agricultural success. We also sell vegetable seeds and other seeds for bug out bag supplies.
5. L+ Lavender French Provence Very Fragrant ( Blue Flowers, 4″ Size Pot, 4 Live Plants)
- Lavender is commonly used for anxiety, stress, and insomnia
- Lavender oil can be used to soothe aching muscles and joints, reduce anxiety and stress, and to induce sleep
- Proper name: Lavandula x intermedia ‘Provence’ – Very Fragrant – Blue Flowers Lavender
- Great for lavender bundles – Great for sachets, Great for dried bundles, great for lavender oil
- Grown in WA State – Deer Resistant – Attract Butterflies – Bee Friendly – Rabbit Resistant – Fragrant Flower / Foliage
6. Environet Hydroponic Herb Growing Kit, Self-Watering Mason Jar Herb Garden Starter Kit Indoor, Windowsill Herb Garden, Grow Your Own Herbs from Seeds (Lavender Munstead)
- Start Growing: First remove the band and the net pot from the mason jar. Then add 2 cups(16oz) of water to the mason jar, and then place the net pot and the band back to the mason jar. Last, remove the plug cover in 7 days or when the seeds begin to sprout.
- Low Maintenance: This self-watering growing kit requires very low daily maintenance. The wick will pull water from the jar to the plant root which ensures the plants take enough water as they need, thus you will not need to water frequently. Just refill the jar when there is not much water left.
- Beautiful and Safe Home Decor: This artistic herb mason jar can lighten up any home. You can put it on your windowsill, your kitchen counter or anywhere you like. All the seeds are heirloom seeds. We promise you can buy with confidence for you and your family.
- Kit Includes: One net pot(with wick), one preseeded grow plug and one mason jar. Plant food is not included in this kit due to regulations. Recommend liquid plant food for vegetables available on Amazon.
- Fresh Herbs Every Day: Planting your favoriate herbs at home with this kit. Nothing is more exciting than having your own home grown fresh herbs every day. These delicious herbs will surely add richer taste to your dishes.
7. English Lavender Seeds for Planting Indoors and Outdoors – Lavendula Flower Seeds are A Beautiful Shade of Purple Perennial Great for Pollinators and Herbal Tea Gardens by Gardeners Basics
- HERBAL TEA GARDEN – This will be a great addition to your herbal tea garden.
- PACKETS – Each lavender seeds packet is printed on water resistant paper, in full color with growing and harvesting directions included. Each heirloom flowers seeds packet contains at least 200mg of seeds.
- ATTRACT POLLINATORS – Bring pollinators into your fruit, vegetable and flower garden with these lavendula seeds.
- GORGEOUS – Who doesn’t love a bright, happy flower bed of lavender flowers? The smell is intoxicating too.
- PERENNIAL – Beautiful perennial flower that will grace your garden with beauty year after year.
8. Indoor Herb Garden Seed Starter Kit – Herbal Tea Growing Kits, Grow Medicinal Herbs Indoors, Lavender, Chamomile, Lemon Balm, Mint Seeds for Planting, Soil, Plant Markers, Pots, Infuser, Planter Box
- Expert Growing Support: When it comes to support, we’ve gone above and beyond. Our herb kit comes with a team of gardening experts and horticulturists available for questions, a Grower Help Bot that works through FB Messenger, a private FB Grower Community for additional help from other customers and advice from our horticulturists, detailed instructions, and instructional videos. You’re not just buying an indoor herb garden starter kit — you’re getting guidance for your gardening journey!
- Grow Your Own Herbal Tea: Enjoy a fresh cup of tea, straight from your home garden! This tea garden kit comes with heirloom, non-GMO Mint / Peppermint, Chamomile, Lemon Balm, and Lavender herb seeds to start your very own herb garden. Whether you’re planting your first mint plant or you’re already an indoor gardening expert, the high quality, germination-tested seeds in this tea growing kit can help anyone to build a thriving windowsill herb garden!
- Unique Gift Ideas: Because these have all you need to get growing, they are one-of-a-kind gardening gifts or gifts for plant lovers! This gardening kit for women, men, and even children is perfect for beginners and experts alike – use them for plant mom gifts, gifts for tea lovers in your life, or as gardening gifts for women and men. You can even move plants from this herb garden kit indoor to outdoor once they’re established – plant gifts for women and men that just keep on giving!
- Everything You Need for Your Kitchen Herb Garden: This tea kit has all the supplies you need to start your tea garden – no need for extra nursery trips! This indoor garden kit comes with 4 seed packets, 4 burlap grow bags with waterproof lining, 4 potting soil disks, 4 bamboo plant markers, gardening shears, and a lined wood box that doubles as a planter. Use this planting kit to start your garden anywhere: on the kitchen countertop, windowsill, balcony, porch, or even your outdoor garden!
- Always Grown in the USA: At Garden Republic, our goal is to make the art of growing plants simple and accessible for everyone. We want your indoor gardening journey to be a successful one! Our heirloom tea herb seeds are always grown in the USA and are tested for the highest germination rates before they’re added to your seed packets. We started as a veteran and family-owned, small business focused on creating safe, sustainable products you can trust — a practice that continues to this day.
9. Potted Lavender Artificial Plants – Lavender Faux Flowering Plant with Gray Ceramic Vase for Home, Party & Wedding Décor (12 inch Purple-Green)
- ☘ LAVENDER DECOR ► these lifelike fake lavender flowers look so vibrant and alive, moreover the artificial plant would never wither and fall.
- ☘ MATERIAL► made of environmentally-friendly, poisonless and harmless plastic and ceramics.
- ☘ DIMENSIONS► 5″ diameter x 12″ tall, each faux flowers weight 0.6lbs.
- ☘ IDEAL FOR ROMANTIC LOVING ► this purple plants is a perfect romantic present for a friend or loved both indoor and outdoor.
- ☘ POTTED PLANTS ► pottery gray decor pots + artificial flowers.
|Color||Lavender With Gray Pot|
10. Sow Right Seeds – Herbal Tea Collection – Lemon Balm, Chamomile, Mint, Lavender, Echinacea Herb Seed for Planting; Non-GMO Heirloom Seed, Instructions to Plant Indoor or Outdoor; Great Gardening Gift
- Grow Your Own Herbal Teas — Easy to grow; easy to use; includes popular herbal teas, Lemon Balm, Mint, Chamomile, Lavender, Echinacea
- Safe Seed — Sow Right Seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
- Indoor or Outdoor; Carefully selected varieties that can easily be started indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden.
- Beautiful — Full color seed packets for herbal tea. Includes Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis), Mint (Mentha spicata), German Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla), Lavender (Lavandula), and Purple Coneflower (Echinacea angustifolia); 5 Full-sized packets with plenty of seed. This collection makes a wonderful garden gift.
- Easy to Grow — Instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog. Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you.
Best Indoor Lavender Plant Buying Guide
We didn’t pick the Top Indoor Lavender Plant on our list randomly. We have set some criteria before assembling a list. Let’s look over how you should choose the Top Indoor Lavender Plant that meets your need.
Each manufacturer provides the minimum requirements that you should consider before buying a Indoor Lavender Plant. It will include dimensions, post location and other information.
The rating is not the same for each product. It may change depending on each purpose. Buying a Indoor Lavender Plant the required score will severely affect performance.
All Indoor Lavender Plant are offered at their own different price. Typically, the more money you are willing to invest the better your prdouct performance will be. In addition, going for the best brand also guarantees you greater productivity and durability.
Some —KEYWORD2– are pricier than the rest while some Indoor Lavender Plant may be cheaper than others. It is true that most consumers won’t buy the most expensive ones. But, it doesn’t mean that they should go for the cheapest Indoor Lavender Plant available.
This is fascinating right now! Not only do you need a decent Indoor Lavender Plant, you also need a product with rising sales that is in trendy. It accomplishes two goals. First, the expanding user base proves the quality of the product. Second, given that quantity, producers ought to be able to offer greater quality and after-sales support.
##Best Value for the Money
You supposedly get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. However, that does not imply that spending a lot of money on a product that is showy but underwhelming is a smart idea. Before adding them to the list, we make an effort to evaluate how much value you can receive for your money from your Indoor Lavender Plant.
## Intended purpose
Before you purchase the Indoor Lavender Plant, it is vital that you understand your needs. It will help you compare with the function of the product ensuring you have something of value. There are various Indoor Lavender Plant which are best for different purposes. It is hence, vital that you know the Top Indoor Lavender Plant for your need.
Products come and go; the old ones are replaced by the new ones. Most likely, a few new features and required changes were made. What good is utilizing a purportedly reliable Indoor Lavender Plant if the maker no longer supports it? We make an effort to highlight items that are current and offered by one or more trustworthy sellers, if not more.
In the end, ensure that you research well, look at our reviews, and check out the buying guide before you make your decision on the Best Indoor Lavender Plant you would like to choose.