The Best Intex Above Ground Pool : Recommended For 2022
With all Intex Above Ground Pool manufacturers and many products in the market it can be difficult to know which one to pick. How do you pick out one that will suit your needs? This guide aims at helping you understand the features you ought to look for the Best Intex Above Ground Pool to avoid disappointments.
Comparison Chart for Top Intex Above Ground Pool
|1||INTEX 26645EG SX2100 Krystal Clear …||9.36||Check Price|
|2||INTEX 28633EG C2500 Krystal Clear …||9.58||Check Price|
|3||Intex 28003E Deluxe Pool Maintenance …||9.4||Check Price|
|4||INTEX 26669EG QS1200 Krystal Clear …||9.36||Check Price|
|5||Intex 25016 Above Ground Pool …||9.76||Check Price|
|6||Intex Recreation Corp 28001E Intex …||9.36||Check Price|
|7||Intex Pool Ground Cloth for …||9.82||Check Price|
|8||Intex Above Ground Plunger Valves …||9.76||Check Price|
|9||Intex 25022E Above Ground Swimming …||9.78||Check Price|
|10||Intex 26004E Above Ground Swimming …||9.76||Check Price|
Our Recommendation on the 10 Best Intex Above Ground Pool
1. INTEX 26645EG SX2100 Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools, 12in
- GFCI unit safety shutoff
- System flow rate of 1,600 GPH
- 6 function control – enables pool owner to filter, backwash, rinse, recirculate, drain & close system
- 24 hour automatic timer
- 110-120V 2,100 GPH Sand Filter Pump
2. INTEX 28633EG C2500 Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools, 2500 GPH Pump Flow Rate
- FLOW RATE: Features a pump capacity of 2,500 GPH and system flow rate of 1,900 GPH, ideal for above ground pools and the heavy-duty tank is made of durable plastic.
- COMPATIBLE: The Intex pump is compatible with pools up to 15,200 gallons with 1.25-inch diameter hose fittings. The easy-to-clean and replaceable 29000E Type B filter is included.
- FEATURES: Pump is double insulated and has a sediment flush and air release valves. With a built-in ground fault circuit, interpreter and strainer basket included on pump prolongs the life of the pump and is easy to clean; Features an automatic timer with preset 2 to 12-hour cycles
- PRODUCT INFO: The set includes 2 1.25-inch hoses, 1 29005E type B filter cartridge, 1 inlet strainer, and 1 output strainer. Pump meets UL/CSA standards.
- FILTER PUMP: The Intex Krystal Clear filter pump with Hydro Aeration Technology improves circulation and filtration, improves water clarity, and increased negative ions in the water. The pump runs on 110-120V and weighs 24.2 pounds.
3. Intex 28003E Deluxe Pool Maintenance Kit for Above Ground Pools
- Requires an Intex filter pump with a minimum flow rate of 800 gph
- Attaches to the outlet connector in the pool with a 24 feet 7 Inch hose
- Durable and deep mesh skimmer net
- Vacuum sucks debris off the pool floor and through the filter
|Color||Blue, White, Silver|
4. INTEX 26669EG QS1200 Krystal Clear Saltwater System with E.C.O. (Electrocatalytic Oxidation) for up to 15000 Gallon Above Ground Pools
- Redesigned sleek compact casing and control panel for easy use
- Requires a pump with a flow Rate between 700 and 3000 GPH
- Soft, fresh, clean water without the potential harsh side effects of packaged pool chemicals
5. Intex 25016 Above Ground Pool Skimmer Hose and Adapter B Replacement Part Set
- **Intex Skimmer Hose and Adapter B Set**
- Includes: Intex Skimmer Hose and Adapter B Set
- Each unit includes: (1) Skimmer Pump Transfer Hose and (1) Hose Adapter B
- Replace your Intex 18′ and larger Pool Strainers, requires 1.5″ inside diameter hoses to use
- Works with 28000E, 28335EH, 28337EH, 28341WA, 28345WA, 28365EH, 28375EH, 28395EH
6. Intex Recreation Corp 28001E Intex Auto Pool Cleaner, 1 Pack, Grey
- CLEANING FEATURES: Intex automatic pool cleaner has a small brush underneath its cleaner base that can sweep the floor and debris is blown by the water pressure jet into the debris net inside the Intex pool cleaner
- AUTO CLEANER: The Intex above ground auto pool cleaner is constructed with durable materials long-lasting use and is compact and lightweight to keep your above-ground pool clean
- REQUIREMENTS: The cordless vacuum requires a filter pump with a flow rate between 1,600-3,500 GPH and is not suitable for in-ground pools. Clean the skimmer baskets regularly to prevent poor pool cleaner performance
- PRODUCT INFO: The product weighs 18.2 pounds and is made for above-ground pools. With a skimmer basket to trap floating debris. The product comes with the cleaner and hose
- FEATURES: The pool cleaner is perfect for pools 24-feet in diameter and smaller with a 21-foot hose and connects to 1-1/2-inch hose fittings. The cleaner automatically reverses direction to clean your whole pool floor
7. Intex Pool Ground Cloth for 8ft to 15ft Round Above Ground Pools
- Intex Pool Ground Cloth for 8ft to 15ft Round Above Ground Pools
8. Intex Above Ground Plunger Valves with Gaskets & Nuts Replacement Part (2 Pack)
- For use with 28635EG, 28633EG, 28671EG, 28645EG, 28647EG, 28651EG, 28677EG, & 28681EG filter pumps
- Part #: 25010
- Includes 2 plunger valves, 2 hose o-rings, and 2 step washers
- Replace your old plunger valve(s) or upgrade to the Intex Plunger Valve system, makes changing hoses and pumps a breeze
9. Intex 25022E Above Ground Swimming Pool Water Jet Connector Replacement Part Kit
- Includes 2 strainer connectors for 1.25-inch fitting (11070), 1.25-inch pool inlet strainer connector (12365), 2 strainer grids (11072), 1.25-inch pool inlet jet nozzle (12364), and 3 strainer hole plugs (10127)
- Fits Intex above-ground pools including the Easy Set and Prism series
- Comes with complete inlet and outlet ports
- Works with above ground pools with a maximum depth of 16 feet
- Circulate water through your pool with the help of this pool inlet and outlet jet kit
10. Intex 26004E Above Ground Swimming Pool Inlet Air Water Jet Replacement Part Kit; Includes Plunger Valve, Strainer Connector, Strainer Grid, etc.
- INSTALLATION: Plunger valves install in the side of your Intex pool and connect with your Intex hose fitings
- WATER CIRCULATION: Better circulate water through your pool with the help of this Intex 26004E Above Ground Swimming Pool Inlet Air Nozzle Replacement Part Set
- COMPATIABLE WITH: This pool jet replacement part kit works with pool filter pumps with 1,050 to 1,900 gallons per hour flow rates. You can use these pool jet replacement parts with any Intex above-ground pool
- INCLUDED WITH POOL INLET: Pool inlet air nozzle set includes the jet exterior, O-ring, fittings compatible with other set parts
- INCLUDED WITH REPLACEMENT PART: The replacement part set includes 1 plunger valve with O-ring (10747), 2 strainer connectors for 1.25-inch fitting (11070), 2 strainer grids (11072), and 1 pool inlet air nozzle set (12354)
Best Intex Above Ground Pool Buying Guide
Let’s look at below the primary considerations while buying a Intex Above Ground Pool.
Ease of Use
After all, products are meant to simplify our work. So, if you find that the Intex Above Ground Pool is making it more difficult or causing a certain discomfort to your purpose, then this Intex Above Ground Pool is not for you.
Also, some units have features that make them easier to use.
To buy a product, you need the money to do. Seeing that they are many of these Intex Above Ground Pool with varying prices, you have to be careful, so you don’t buy an overpriced product. Generally, professional Intex Above Ground Pool tend to be on the higher side, so, if you don’t need one, opt for products that just suit your need.
Buying a product at an exorbitant price that does the same or less work than a cheaper brand is not ideal. For instance, some tools are only attractive but have very little to offer.
So, when buying, make sure you read the features and specifications of the Intex Above Ground Pool. Like with other things, make sure you are getting value for your money. Also, remember that not every expensive product works better than the cheaper ones.
The Type of Material
By now, you must have understood that not every Intex Above Ground Pool works with every aspect you need. So before you take that leap and start buying, there are a few questions that you should ask yourself.
The choices you make are dependent on how you answer these questions. You should also be wary of future decisions you may make.
This is a very important consideration that is the Intex Above Ground Pool safe while I am using it ? you may talk to an expert who already uses it.
Features are the promises of how a product will help you. As a result, features are what you think about most when purchasing a Intex Above Ground Pool. Similar items are meant to offer comparable characteristics, but as a wise buyer, you must make sure that they are applicable to your needs. Additionally, look for any unique features you may leverage to your advantage.
When purchasing anything, the worth of a brand’s reputation or value is crucial. Although it doesn’t apply to all items, there are some areas where you may recognize a brand as unique and discover that it complements your taste and beliefs. According to recent studies, a product’s ability to sway customers in favor of one direction or another is a crucial competitive advantage.
Additionally, brand reputation is crucial since it increases the reliability of the product. People believe a product from a well-known brand will function better and endure longer. Additionally, a reputable brand is more likely to offer quick after-sales customer care if there is a problem with a product after purchase.
Since reader satisfaction is our utmost priority, we have a final layer of filtration. And that is you, the reader! If you find any Intex Above Ground Pool featured here incorrect, irrelevant, not up to the mark, or simply outdated, please let us know. Your feedback is always welcome and we’ll try to promptly correct our list as per your reasonable suggestion.