Top 10 Best Landscape Canon Lens Reviews And Buying Guide
There are a lot of things to consider when choosing the Landscape Canon Lens Reviews. With more choice than ever when it comes to select from a variety of products. Need a helping hand? Our in-depth guide, based on hundreds of hours of testing, will help you find the Top Landscape Canon Lens option for your needs and budget.
We’ve tested a wide range of Landscape Canon Lens and ranked our favorites in the list below.
Comparison Chart for Top Landscape Canon Lens
|1||58MM 0.43x Altura Photo Professional …||9.84||Check Price|
|2||Rokinon FE14M-C 14mm F2.8 Ultra …||Check Price|
|3||Canon EF-M 11-22mm f/4-5.6 STM …||9.36||Check Price|
|4||Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS …||10||Check Price|
|5||Canon RF35mm F1.8 IS Macro …||9.36||Check Price|
|6||Canon RF50mm F1.8 STM for …||9.36||Check Price|
|7||The Beginner’s Photography Guide: The …||9.36||Check Price|
|8||Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX …||8.86||Check Price|
|9||Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM …||9.36||Check Price|
|10||Canon RF16mm F2.8 STM …||9.36||Check Price|
Our Recommendation on the 10 Best Landscape Canon Lens
1. 58MM 0.43x Altura Photo Professional HD Wide Angle Lens (w/Macro Portion) for Canon EOS 70D 77D 80D 90D Rebel T8i T7 T7i T6i T6s T6 SL2 SL3 DSLR Cameras
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Backed by Our 90-Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
- NOTE: PLEASE VERIFY YOUR CAMERA’S LENS THREAD SIZE BEFORE ORDERING. This Wide-Angle is compatible with 58MM lenses only. Lens sizes vary regardless of camera brand or model. Your camera’s lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a ”Ø” (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø58 = 58mm lens thread size.
- LENS ATTACHMENT: Easily screws on to the front of your lens, and instantly expands the field of view for breathtaking wide-angle photography. Features a detachable macro lens for extremely high-resolution close-ups of small objects.
- LENS COMPATIBILITIES: Popular 58MM Lens models including Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM, Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM, Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM, Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM, Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM, Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM, Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED VR, Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G, Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G, Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f/4-5.6 R, Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 12-35mm f/2.8 II, Fujifilm XC 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS II
- CAMERA MODELS: Canon EOS Rebel T7 T7i T6i T6 T6s T5i T5 T4i T3i T100 SL3 SL2 SL1 90D 80D 77D 70D 1100D 700D 650D 600D 550D 7D Mark II 6D Mark II 5DS 5D Mark II 1D Mark II M3 M5 M6 M10 M50 M100 M200 R RP
2. Rokinon FE14M-C 14mm F2.8 Ultra Wide Lens for Canon (Black)
- Ultra wide-angle 14mm lens with an approximately 90° angle of view using an APS-C camera, for dramatic effects
- Focal Length: 14mm. Mounts : Canon: FE14M-C, Nikon AE: FE14AF-N. Pentax K: FE14M-P. Sony α: FE14M-S, Fuji X: FE14M-FX, Samsung NX: FE14M-NX, Sony E: FE14M-E, Four Thirds: FE14M-O, Micro 4/3: FE14M-MFT, Canon AE : AE14M-C
- Lens has a minimum focusing distance of 0.9′ (28 cm) for enhanced close-up shots. Lens includes a built-in petal-type lens hood.Do not soak the lens in water, and avoid water splashing onto the lens
- Maximum Diameter: 3.4”(87mm). Aperture Range: F2.8 to F22
3. Canon EF-M 11-22mm f/4-5.6 STM Lens, Black – 7568B002
- Lens Construction: 12 elements in 9 groups
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 11–22mm f/4–5.6
- Diagonal Angle of View: 102°10’–63°30′
- Filter Size: 2.2 in./55mm diameter
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.49 ft./0.15m.Circular aperture (7 blades) helps deliver beautiful, soft backgrounds..Maximum magnification of 0.30x at the telephoto end
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight: Approx. 2.4 x 2.3 in., approx. 7.8 oz. / 60.9 x 58.2mm, approx. 220g
- Focus Adjustment: AF with full-time manual
4. Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM UD Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon EOS SLR Cameras
- Focus Adjustment Type – lens extension via inner focusing focus cam, plus floating mechanism.Closest Focusing Distance: 1.2m/ 3.9ft
- Suitable for Nature/ landscape/ sports/ travel photography
- Travel friendly size, packs small and stays small with a manual lock switch on side of barrel. Note: lens can only be locked at 70mm range as it is for travel only. Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 70-300mm 1:4-5.6
- Note that when the inner lens is fully extended (300mm) it’s approximately 8.25″ in overall length. The 5.6″ measurement is at the 70mm range when lens is closed/locked.
- Impressive focal range.Diagonal Angle of View 34° – 8° 15′
- Maximum magnification (x): 0.21 (at 300mm)
5. Canon RF35mm F1.8 IS Macro STM Lens, Black
- 12 pin Communication System
- Optical Image Stabilization at up to 5 Stops of shake Correction
- Compact macro Lens with 0.5x Magnification Ratio
- Minimum Focusing Distance of 0.56 ft. ; 0.17M
- Mounting type: Canon RF
- Compatible with EOS R series cameras
- Control Ring for direct setting changes
6. Canon RF50mm F1.8 STM for Canon Full Frame Mirrorless RF Mount Cameras [EOS R, EOS RP, EOS R5, EOS R6](4515C002)
- A Stepping Motor (Gear-Type STM) Provides Smooth and Quiet Continuous AF During Video Recording, As Well As When Shooting Photos
- Optimized Lens Placement and Coatings Help Deliver Outstanding Color Balance, While Minimizing Ghosting and Flare
- Compact, Lightweight Fixed 50 millimeter Focal Length Lens.
- Lens Compatible with the Mirrorless R System (EOS RP, EOS R, EOS R5, or EOS R6)
- Control Ring for Direct Setting Changes
- Large F, 1.8 Aperture for Low-Light Photography and Creative Background Blur
7. The Beginner’s Photography Guide: The Ultimate Step-by-Step Manual for Getting the Most from Your Digital Camera
- Dk Pub
8. Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras (Renewed)
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90 day warranty
- Fast, f/1.8 prime lens is perfect for low-light conditions, travel, environmental portrait and general photography, Engineered for Nikon DX-format D-SLRS, the AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G lens renders a picture angle approximating the classic normal angle of view of a 50mm lens on a Nikon FXformat digital SLR or 35mm film camera
- Aspherical lens element minimizes coma and other types of lens aberrations, further improving image integrity, Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) enhances light transmission efficiency and offers color consistency and reduced flare, Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished it shows limited or no wear
- Close focusing to 1 foot for creative perspectives and versatility, Rounded 7-blade diaphragm opening makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural, Accepts 52mm filter attachments
9. Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens
- Wide angle lens for Canon APS C cameras (equivalent to 38 millimeter on a full frame camera)
- This product is compatible with all non full frame Canon EOS digital SLRs
- Minimum focusing distance of 0.16 meters /0.5 feet
- Circular aperture (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds
- Focal length & maximum aperture: 24 millimeter 1:2.8, maximum magnification of x0.27
- Full time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in One Shot AF mode
- Slimmest and lightest lens of the EF S series
10. Canon RF16mm F2.8 STM
- Canon’s first ultra wide-angle, fixed focal length RF lens
- Minimum focusing distance of 5.11 inches and maximum magnification of 0.26x
- Supremely lightweight and compact, for an ultra-wide lens for full-frame cameras
- A stepping motor (gear-type STM) that provides smooth and quiet continuous AF during video recording
- High image quality and bright, fixed f/2.8 maximum aperture
Best Landscape Canon Lens Buying Guide
We didn’t pick the Top Landscape Canon Lens on our list randomly. We have set some criteria before assembling a list. Let’s look over how you should choose the Top Landscape Canon Lens that meets your need.
Each manufacturer provides the minimum requirements that you should consider before buying a Landscape Canon Lens. It will include dimensions, post location and other information.
The rating is not the same for each product. It may change depending on each purpose. Buying a Landscape Canon Lens the required score will severely affect performance.
All Landscape Canon Lens are offered at their own different price. Typically, the more money you are willing to invest the better your prdouct performance will be. In addition, going for the best brand also guarantees you greater productivity and durability.
Some —KEYWORD2– are pricier than the rest while some Landscape Canon Lens may be cheaper than others. It is true that most consumers won’t buy the most expensive ones. But, it doesn’t mean that they should go for the cheapest Landscape Canon Lens available.
This is fascinating right now! Not only do you need a decent Landscape Canon Lens, you also need a product with rising sales that is in trendy. It accomplishes two goals. First, the expanding user base proves the quality of the product. Second, given that quantity, producers ought to be able to offer greater quality and after-sales support.
##Best Value for the Money
You supposedly get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. However, that does not imply that spending a lot of money on a product that is showy but underwhelming is a smart idea. Before adding them to the list, we make an effort to evaluate how much value you can receive for your money from your Landscape Canon Lens.
## Intended purpose
Before you purchase the Landscape Canon Lens, it is vital that you understand your needs. It will help you compare with the function of the product ensuring you have something of value. There are various Landscape Canon Lens which are best for different purposes. It is hence, vital that you know the Top Landscape Canon Lens for your need.
Products come and go; the old ones are replaced by the new ones. Most likely, a few new features and required changes were made. What good is utilizing a purportedly reliable Landscape Canon Lens if the maker no longer supports it? We make an effort to highlight items that are current and offered by one or more trustworthy sellers, if not more.
So, now that I have rambled on for a while about Landscape Canon Lens and why you should consider it and why not and now that you are familiar with the Best Landscape Canon Lens in the market, I can only hope it has helped you enough.
But, the bottom line of all this is, do your own adequate research before you consider buying a Landscape Canon Lens. Because, there’s a wise saying that goes, look before you leap!