The Best Low Carb Peanut Butter : Recommended For 2022
When it comes to the most reliable names in the Low Carb Peanut Butter field, it will be always difficult to find out which one is the best among the available products.
In the guide below, I’ll cover the Top Low Carb Peanut Butter on the market today. But at first, let’s check the Best Low Carb Peanut Butter units among them in the bellow table.
Comparison Chart for Top Low Carb Peanut Butter
Our Recommendation on the 10 Best Low Carb Peanut Butter
1. Keto Peanut Butter with Macadamia Nuts and MCT Oil Smooth, 10oz – Keto Nut Butter Spread, Fat bomb, Low carb keto snack (10)
- MACADAMIA NUTS: These ultra low carb, nutrient dense nuts are referred to as the “King of Nuts” which is why we included them in our formula.
- A PERFECT LOW CARB, KETO SNACK – Add it to your favorite low carb keto yogurt or smoothie. Eat it with celery or drizzle it over a square of dark chocolate for a delicious keto friendly dessert. Made locally in Oregon, we hand grind our nuts to achieve the perfect consistency.
- PRODUCT ISSUES? SHIPPING ISSUES? BUY WITH CONFIDENCE 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE When your keto peanut arrives confirm it wasn’t damaged in transit and the seal is secure. If it was damaged or your don’t love our keto peanut butter contact us and we will happily provide a full refund. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Simply contact our support team through Amazon or through e-mail.
- MCT Oil – Made with our premium C8 / C10 MCT Oil from Coconuts. MCT’s are metabolized differently than other fats as they are readily converted into ketones for energy*.
- STIR WELL BEFORE EVERY USE: This product will naturally separate FOR A CONSISTENT SPOONFUL EACH TIME MAKE SURE TO STIR WELL The sea salt will naturally settle if not stirred.
2. Quest Nutrition High Protein Low Carb, Gluten Free, Keto Friendly, Peanut Butter Cups, pack of 12 (total- 17.76 Ounce)
- YOU DESERVE A SWEET TREAT: Quest Peanut Butter Cups are indulgent treats that satisfy your sweet tooth with less than 1g of sugar and 1g of net carbs per serving
- Box contains 12 2-packs of Quest Peanut Butter Cups. During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers’ recommendations, when provided.
- UNWRAP COMPLETE PROTEINS: The Quest Peanut Butter Cups are made with complete, dairy-based proteins to provide your body with 9 essential amino acids
- FIBER IS YOUR FRIEND: Quest Peanut butter cups have 4g of fiber per serving to provide your body with a satiating boost of fiber
- SWEET WITHOUT ALL THE SUGAR: Treat yourself to the satisfyingly indulgent taste of peanut butter cups without worrying about all the sugar
- SWEET TREATS FOR AT-HOME CRAVINGS: The Quest Peanut Butter Cups are the perfect reward when you’re craving a sweet treat at home
3. Wonderspread Half-Calorie Gourmet Peanut Butter, Only 100 Calories per 2 tablespoons, 1g Net Carbs, No Palm Oil, 12 Oz
- 1g Net Carbs: The ultimate keto combo of 1g Net Carbs (8g Carbs – 2g Fiber – 5g Allulose) and reduced calories.
- Replaces Peanut Powder: Less calories per gram, and more flavor than powdered peanut butter or whipped peanut butter. No need to sacrifice flavor for better macros.
- No added sugar or palm oils: No unhealthy palm oils, bland low-quality protein fillers, or fibers that cause bloat.
- The world’s first True Half-Calorie Peanut Butter Spread: Gourmet flavor with only 100 Calories per 2 tablespoon serving (compared to peanut spreads with 200+ calories/2tbsp). Use as a protein spread with 6g protein/2tbsp serving.
- Note on Texture: Product will be runny if shipped during hot weather, and firm if frozen. To restore creamy texture, either place in fridge for 15 minutes, or let it sit at a warm room temperature, and stir entire contents.
- Note on Calories: Calories are calculated using 0.4cals/g for Allulose, and 0cals/g for Fiber. Since this product contains no sugar, counting all 8g of carbs as normal Sugars or Starches at 4cals/g will result in an incorrect 132 calories/2tbsp.
4. Nuts ‘N More Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Spread, Added Protein All Natural Snack, Low Carb, Low Sugar, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, High Protein Flavored Nut Butter – 15 oz Jar
- SALTED CARAMEL PEANUT SPREAD, Sometimes you crave salty, sometimes sweet. This one is the perfect blend of both. Rich caramel tones and a pinch of sea salt make this a cravings crusher. 9 grams of protein. Flax for omega 3’s. And 98% lactose-free.
- INDULGENTLY DELICIOUS, You deserve MORE! We put the fun back into healthy eating with MORE fabulous flavors. So now you can look forward to living a balanced healthy lifestyle. MORE protein. MORE flavors. MORE delicious. What more can you ask for?
- SO MANY WAYS TO ‘N JOY, So good you’ll want to eat it right off the spoon. A delicious guilt-free treat, spread it on fruit, add to smoothies, pancakes, protein shakes, breakfast oatmeal, cookie recipes, energy bars or protein balls. Be creative!
- WHOLE FOOD NUTRITION, we’ve pumped up the protein to almost double that of ordinary peanut butter using only high-quality isolate whey protein from happy cows. We boosted the antioxidants, essential fats and fiber, and banned all fillers and binders.
- SAY GOODBYE TO THE CRAVING, Say hello to a delicious way to eat healthier. Tell your sweet tooth its payback time with a convenient high protein snack, health supplement, dessert or meal replacement. Crush hunger with great taste that’s good for you!
5. Quest Nutrition Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars, High Protein, Low Carb, Gluten Free, Keto Friendly, Chocolate Peanut Butter – 12 Count
- UNWRAP COMPLETE PROTEINS: The Quest Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars are made with complete, dairy-based proteins to provide your body with 9 essential amino acids
- YOU DESERVE A SPECIAL TREAT: The Quest Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars taste like an indulgent chocolate and peanut butter treat. Only our bar has 20g protein, 5g net carbs and 1g of sugar per bar
- Box contains 12 Chocolate Peanut Butter flavored Quest Protein Bars
- SWEET WITHOUT ADDED SUGAR: Enjoy the rewarding taste of chocolate and peanut butter without worrying about added sugars. The Quest Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bar has no added sugars
- FIBER IS YOUR FRIEND: The Quest Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars have 11g of fiber to provide your body with a more complete macro profile
- TREATS THAT TRAVEL WITH YOU: Take Quest Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars with you in your backpack, purse, car console, cup holder, gym bag or wherever your adventures take you
|Color||Chocolate Peanut Butter – 12 Bars|
6. Quest Nutrition Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip High Protein Cookie, Keto Friendly, Low Carb, 24.5 Oz, 12 count (Pack of 1)
- Box contains 12 Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip flavored Quest Protein Cookies – 12 count(Pack of 1)
- UNWRAP COMPLETE PROTEINS: Quest Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies are made with complete, dairy-based proteins to provide you with 9 essential amino acids
- FIBER IS YOUR FRIEND: Quest Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies have 11g of fiber to provide your body with a more complete macro profile
- SWEET WITHOUT ALL THE SUGAR: Enjoy the sweet taste of a peanut butter chocolate chip cookie with 1g of sugar
- YOU DESERVE A COOKIE: The Quest Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies provide you with a sweet, soft & chewy cookie with 16g protein, 5g net carbs and 1g of sugar
- TREATS THAT TRAVEL WITH YOU: Take Quest Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies with you in your backpack, purse, car console, cup holder, gym bag or wherever your adventures take you
7. Eliot’s Nut Butters Natural No Sugar Added Crunchy Peanut Butter, Low Carb, Keto Friendly, Espresso Nib, 12 Ounce
- No added oils or stabilizers.
- Non-GMO peanuts, gluten-free. No artificial ingredients, colorings, and preservatives.
- High quality, minimal ingredients (5 total)!
- 72 grams of protein!
- 100% Vegan. Small batch production filled with lots of TLC.
8. Catalina Crunch Peanut Butter Keto Sandwich Cookies 2 Pack 6.8 oz Box | Keto Snacks | Low Carb, Low Sugar, Vegan Cookies, Plant Based Protein Cookies | Keto Friendly Food, Keto Dessert
- 100% VEGAN: Sandwich cookies are fully vegan, low in sugar and sweetened by stevia allowing you to fulfill your sweet tooth, without the processed sugars
- KETO FRIENDLY: Catalina Crunch Sandwich Cookies are keto friendly and low carb making for a perfect sweet treat packed with great macros
- RETRAIN YOUR TASTE BUDS: Refined sugars trigger sugar receptors creating a sweet taste most are accustom to. Natural sweeteners like Stevia trigger different receptors which can cause a weird taste. Switching to natural sweeteners allows you to retrain your taste buds to enjoy sweetness without all of the sugar, or the guilt! If our cookies taste a little “weird” give it some time. Taste buds retrain themselves within 2 weeks
- PEANUT BUTTER: Made with premium peanut butter this crunchy cookie and smooth filling offers a delicious combination of sweet and salty to satisfy your taste buds. Enjoy straight out of the box, with a glass of milk, or use cookie crumbles as a dessert topper
- PLANT BASED: Our cookies are made from a blend of pea proteins and prebiotic plant fibers, delivering over 4g of protein in just two cookies
9. Fifty50 Foods Low Glycemic, Low Carb, Creamy Peanut Butter, 18 Ounce
- DELICIOUS TASTE- Our Fifty50 Creamy Peanut Butter has a pure peanut taste and crunch the whole family will enjoy, no stirring needed.
- DID YOU KNOW?- Since 1991, Fifty50 has given half of its profits to fund diabetes research, totaling more than $14 million to help prevent, treat and find a cure for the disease.
- ENERGY BOOST- All of our low glycemic products are made with sensible carbs for long lasting energy and is a great resource for you or your loved one living with diabetes.
- SUPPORTS YOUR DIET- Our sugar free Creamy Peanut Butter will work with your current dietary regimen so you can maintain the calorie and carbohydrate levels recommended by your physician, dietitian or diabetes educator and still eat ‘Low GI’.
- NO UNNECESSARY INGREDIENTS- Fifty50 Creamy Peanut Butter is made with no added sugars, zero sodium and no stirring needed, no need to stress the bad stuff.
10. NuGo Smarte Carb Peanut Butter Crunch, 20g Protein, 0g Sugar, 2g Net Carbs, 160 Calories, 12 Count
- NON-GMO INGREDIENTS: NuGo Nutrition is strongly committed to the health of our customers and their families; this is why we source-verified Non-GMO ingredients for our NuGo bars
- SUGAR FREE: Looking for a high protein snack bar with 0g of sugar? We have you covered with this NuGo bar
- Low Carb – 1-2g of Net Carbs per bar
- LOW CARB: As our package says, be smart about carbs! Smarte Carb bars only have 1-2g of net carbs making them the perfect low carb snack
- HIGH FIBER: Looking for a high fiber snack, NuGo Smarte Carb contains 5g of fiber
- 2 Protein Packed Flavors: Peanut Butter Crunch and Chocolate Black Cherry
- 18-20g of Protein
- HIGH PROTEIN: : 18-20g of protein gives you the energy you need without sacrificing taste
- Who doesn’t want a high protein snack with 0g of Sugar, 1-2g of net carbs and 20g of protein… all in one protein bar. NuGo Smarte Carb bars are loaded with flavor and packed with protein.
Best Low Carb Peanut Butter Buying Guide
Let’s look at below the primary considerations while buying a Low Carb Peanut Butter.
Ease of Use
After all, products are meant to simplify our work. So, if you find that the Low Carb Peanut Butter is making it more difficult or causing a certain discomfort to your purpose, then this Low Carb Peanut Butter is not for you.
Also, some units have features that make them easier to use.
To buy a product, you need the money to do. Seeing that they are many of these Low Carb Peanut Butter with varying prices, you have to be careful, so you don’t buy an overpriced product. Generally, professional Low Carb Peanut Butter tend to be on the higher side, so, if you don’t need one, opt for products that just suit your need.
Buying a product at an exorbitant price that does the same or less work than a cheaper brand is not ideal. For instance, some tools are only attractive but have very little to offer.
So, when buying, make sure you read the features and specifications of the Low Carb Peanut Butter. Like with other things, make sure you are getting value for your money. Also, remember that not every expensive product works better than the cheaper ones.
The Type of Material
By now, you must have understood that not every Low Carb Peanut Butter works with every aspect you need. So before you take that leap and start buying, there are a few questions that you should ask yourself.
The choices you make are dependent on how you answer these questions. You should also be wary of future decisions you may make.
This is a very important consideration that is the Low Carb Peanut Butter safe while I am using it ? you may talk to an expert who already uses it.
Features are the promises of how a product will help you. As a result, features are what you think about most when purchasing a Low Carb Peanut Butter. Similar items are meant to offer comparable characteristics, but as a wise buyer, you must make sure that they are applicable to your needs. Additionally, look for any unique features you may leverage to your advantage.
When purchasing anything, the worth of a brand’s reputation or value is crucial. Although it doesn’t apply to all items, there are some areas where you may recognize a brand as unique and discover that it complements your taste and beliefs. According to recent studies, a product’s ability to sway customers in favor of one direction or another is a crucial competitive advantage.
Additionally, brand reputation is crucial since it increases the reliability of the product. People believe a product from a well-known brand will function better and endure longer. Additionally, a reputable brand is more likely to offer quick after-sales customer care if there is a problem with a product after purchase.
So, now that I have rambled on for a while about Low Carb Peanut Butter and why you should consider it and why not and now that you are familiar with the Best Low Carb Peanut Butter in the market, I can only hope it has helped you enough.
But, the bottom line of all this is, do your own adequate research before you consider buying a Low Carb Peanut Butter. Because, there’s a wise saying that goes, look before you leap!