Top 10 Best Parboiled Basmati Rice Reviews
What are the features that make for the Best Parboiled Basmati Rice? As you might have already expected, the top features to look for include comfort and budget-friendly above all else.
Keep reading to learn more about the Top Parboiled Basmati Rice so you can find something that fits your requirements. Be sure to check out our buying guides.
Comparison Chart for Top Parboiled Basmati Rice
|1||Royal Chef’s Secret Parboiled Sella …||9.36||Check Price|
|2||Khazana Premium Ultra Long Parboiled …||9.56||Check Price|
|3||Shahzada Basmati Sela Rice (10 …||8.82||Check Price|
|4||Dunar Elonga Sella Basmati Rice, …||9.72||Check Price|
|5||TAJ Gourmet Parboiled Golden Sella …||9.4||Check Price|
|6||Zebra Basmati Rice – 1121 …||9.72||Check Price|
|7||Crown Premium Quality White Basmati …||9.36||Check Price|
|8||Himalayan Chef – Himalayan Parboiled …||9.36||Check Price|
|9||HEMANI Basmati Golden Sella Parboiled …||9.1||Check Price|
|10||Iberia Premium Aged Parboiled Basmati …||9.36||Check Price|
Our Recommendation on the 10 Best Parboiled Basmati Rice
1. Royal Chef’s Secret Parboiled Sella Extra Long Basmati Rice, 10 Pound
- Extra long grain with all of the hearty flavor and fluffy texture of basmati – with much less cooking time
- The best Sella basmati rice for dill rice, Arabic and Afghani pulao, or as a side on it’s own, is ready in about 20 – 25 minutes
- Parboiling alters the nature of the starch resulting in grains that are less sticky ensures grains are always loose and separate as well as a lower glycemic index which makes it a healthier option compared to other white rice
- Royal Sella basmati rice nutrition overview: vegan, non-GMO, naturally gluten-free, kosher, Halal, low to medium glycemic index
- Premium Indian Sella Basmati rice, harvested from the foothills of the Himalayas
2. Khazana Premium Ultra Long Parboiled Basmati Rice – 10lb Ziploc Bag | NON-GMO, Gluten-Free, Kosher & Cholesterol Free | Aged Aromatic, Flavorful, Authentic Grain From India
- Nutritious: GMO-free, gluten-free, cholesterol-free, and contains zero fats. Rich in amino acids and essential nutrients, including niacin, phosphorus, potassium, and riboflavin.
- Easy to Cook: Cook on the stovetop, in the microwave, or in a rice cooker. Rice is ready in about 15-30 minutes. Pairs especially well with our variety of simmer sauces and Ready To Eat curries!
- Nurtered by Nature – Our Basmati rice is grown in the Himalayas where the unique combination of soul, climate conditions, and rushing river meet to nourish this one-of-a-kind rice.
- Great Tasting – With premium quality, fluffy texture, and exquisite nut-like flavor that’s been aged for months, Basmati rice is widely regarded as the finest rice in the world.
- Convenient Resealable Zipper – Keep your rice fresh with our resealable zipper pouch.
3. Shahzada Basmati Sela Rice (10 Lbs.) – Extra Long Grain, Slender, Sturdy and Non-Sticky Grain for Effortless Cooking, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten Free, Soy Free, No Cholesterol, Low Sodium, Resealable Zip-Lock Bag – Parboiled Basmati Rice 10 Pound Packing – 160 oz
- AUTHENTIC: All our Basmati rice is authentically grown on the fertile fields of Punjab. This extra long grain parboiled Basmati rice is also unique because Shahzada is the leading Pakistani Basmati rice brand that carries this variant. It is the most superior rice of this kind from Pakistan. We bring you rice that is fresh from farm!
- NUTRITION AND HEALTH: Gluten free, non-GMO, no cholesterol no added sugar, nut free, soy free, Halal, Kosher. It is EXTRA LONG GRAIN RICE for EFFORTLESS COOKING and PERFECT PRESENTATION.
- SHAHZADA’S DEDICATED TEAM: take’s most elevated level of expertise and care so your family meals are nothing but the best! It is no understatement that Shahzada’s exquisite Basmati Rice range is the pride of Pakistan and is the ultimate dining experience.
- PACKAGING FEATURES: Our Extra Long Grain Basmati Sela Rice comes in a 10lb bag. This Basmati Rice is conveniently sized for use at home, as well as in restaurants and catering. It also has a zipper for lasting freshness and a rope handle for easy conveyance.
- SELA FEATURES: Our sela processing plant is state of the art – it makes the raw rice grain sturdy such that it does not break during cooking. Our exceptionally long grain rice is very easy-cook!
- BEST IN QUALITY: All the variants under the Shahzada brand portfolio are of outstanding quality – the grains are long, slender, fluffy, non-sticky and at least double in size after cooking. The natural flavor of the rice is delicious and lends itself beautifully to all dishes – ethnic and Western alike.
- EXTRA LONG GRAIN RICE: This gluten free Basmati rice has an exceptionally long grain that more than doubles after cooking. The grains are slender, fluffy, doesn’t stick after cooking and is easy to cook making it the ideal choice for consumers. Shahzada is best in quality!
- SUPERIOR VACUUM PACKAGING: We are so careful in maintaining the integrity of this Basmati rice that we vacuum pack each bag and then flush it with C02 to ensure that the freshest and most well maintained product reaches our consumer.
4. Dunar Elonga Sella Basmati Rice, Parboiled, 10 Pound
- This 10-pound package offers an excellent value
- Grown in India
- Gently parboiled, long basmati rice that is perfect for Persian cuisine
- GMO free and Kosher certified
5. TAJ Gourmet Parboiled Golden Sella 1121 Basmati Rice, Extra Long Sela, 10-Pounds
- TAJ Gourmet Golden Sella Basmati Rice is perfectly parboiled
- Healthy option as the grain results in lower glycemic index
- Golden Sella Basmati Rice is best used for various Persian dishes, Afghani Pulao, etc.
- Naturally aged, aromatic, fine grain. Easily cooks within 20-30 minutes.
- Gently Parboiled to lock in the nutrients which results in extra long grain.
6. Zebra Basmati Rice – 1121 Sela XXL Parboiled Rice, (10 Lb) Extra Long Grain
- Extra Long Grain
- Supreme Quality
- 1121 Sela XXL Parboiled Basmati Rice by Zebra Brand
- The True Aged Basmati RIce
- Net WT: 10 Lb
7. Crown Premium Quality White Basmati Rice – White 2 Years Aged Extra lengthy Basmati Rice – 100% Authentic Extra Long Grain White Basmati Rice From the Foothills of Himalayas 10 lbs.
- ✅ NATURALLY GROWN IN THE FOOTHILLS OF PAKISTANI HIMALAYAS – The key to Cook a perfect organic white rice that is light, tender and is to thoroughly rinse it first to remove all the starch, otherwise, the grains will be gummy and stick together. These low fat basmati rice helps you create a delicious and wholesome meal that can be enjoyed any day of the week. Why not try adding your family’s favorite veggies, herbs, Proteins to it?
- ✅ SUPER CLEAN CONVENIENT AND SAFE STORAGE – All of our Organic aged basmati rice is triple-cleaned to ensure ultimate purity and protection. First, it needs to be protected from a variety of little critters who’d like to get to it before you do. You also need to protect your Extra Long Grain white rice from picking up excessive additional moisture, which can be drawn From the atmosphere, therefore, it is best to store them under dry conditions at room temperature.
- ✅ PREMIUM QUALITY AND UNIQUE TASTE – Long and fluffy grain Basmati rice is a fragrant, nutty-tasting long grain rice grown in the foothills of Pakistani Himalayas. Crown Premium Basmati Organic Rice is processed before the hull is removed, unlike brown rice, which makes it a better source of fiber, calcium, potassium and vitamin B-6 than any ordinary white Basmati rice.
- ✅ EASY TO COOK AT HOME AND RESTAURANTS – Organic basmati rice and fine quality are important for classic aromatic rice—only quicker and easier to make. Crown Basmati Rice is the World’s Longest and Authentic Parboiled (Sella) and white Basmati Rice. Each and every grain is carefully separated and refined from the medium grain rice which is indeed aromatic and elongates up to 24 mm when cooked, assuring light, fluffy and parted grains. Ready in only about 10 – 12 minutes.
- ✅ CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS OUR #1 PRIORITY – Our simple policy is to make our customers happy. If, for any reason, we don’t satisfy you with your purchase we will gladly refund you your money and arrange either a pick-up or a drop-off to a local charity, or a close-by religious center for the needy.
8. Himalayan Chef – Himalayan Parboiled Basmati Rice, Healthy & Extra Long Grain – 10 lbs
- LONG GRAIN: The Pakistani Basmati Rice has an extra-long grain and is non-sticky
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: We ensure a 100% money-back guarantee to our customers who are not satisfied
- RICH CULTIVATION: Himalayan Chef Basmati Parboiled Rice is cultivated from the foothills of the Himalayas
- AGED AND AROMATIC: Our parboiled Rice is naturally aged and aromatic that provides a good taste
- PROMOTES DIGESTION: This Parboiled Basmati Rice is rich in fiber and improves the digestive system
9. HEMANI Basmati Golden Sella Parboiled Rice 11LB – Great Value Savings – 1 LB FREE – Easy to Cook – Low Glycemic Index
- HOW TO COOK: 1 cup (200g) for 4 servings. Wash rice then soak rice with hot water, add salt, and soak for at least 30 minutes.
- COOKING TIP: The longer you soak the rice, the longer the grain will get. 1 hour is recommended.
- NEW PACKING: Easy Re-sealable Zip-lock Bag! Unlike other rice bags you see in the market, this feature also includes a sturdy handle!
- BASMATI PARBOILED RICE: A process which is boiled then dried before being sent to the processing unit. This process ensures that the basic nutrients of the outer shell, making it a tastier rice!
- EASY TO COOK: Bring water to a boil, then add soaked rice, stir occasionally. Reduce heat and boil gently, uncovered, 12-14 mins. Drain well and serve.
10. Iberia Premium Aged Parboiled Basmati Rice Jar, 2 Pounds
- CONVINIENT JAR: Easy to store and keep fresh in a convenient jar. These perfect indian aged basmati rice are the connoisseur’s choice. The finest basmati for the finest cuisine.
- EASY TO COOK: Iberia Parboiled Indian Basmati Rice has a pleasant natural fragrance that enhances the presentation and flavor of your meals. It’s easy to cook, so you can prepare other dishes at the same time.
- RICH FLAVOR: These indian basmati rice have a very rich and buttery flavor with a pearly white luster
- VERSATILE: This 2 lb jar of Iberia parboiled indian basmati rice is a versatile ingredient for a wide variety of main and side dishes. Use this parboiled indian basmati rice in curry, pilaf or other recipes. Iberia basmati rice has a pleasant natural fragrance that enhances the presentation and flavor of your meals.
- 100% AGED: Iberia parboiled basmati rice are grown in the foothills of the Himalayas as it has been for centuries and aged with patience and care for up to 18 months
Best Parboiled Basmati Rice Buying Guide
We didn’t pick the Top Parboiled Basmati Rice on our list randomly. We have set some criteria before assembling a list. Let’s look over how you should choose the Top Parboiled Basmati Rice that meets your need.
## Manufacturers’ Rating
Each manufacturer provide the minimum requirements that you should consider before buying a Parboiled Basmati Rice. It will include dimensions, post location and other information.
The rating is not the same for each product. It may change depending on each purpose. Buying a Parboiled Basmati Rice the required score will severely affect performance.
All Parboiled Basmati Rice are offered at their own different price. Typically, the more money you are willing to invest the better your prdouct performance will be. In addition, going for the best brand also guarantees you greater productivity and durability.
Some —KEYWORD2– are pricier than the rest while some Parboiled Basmati Rice may be cheaper than others. It is true that most consumers won’t buy the most expensive ones. But, it doesn’t mean that they should go for the cheapest Parboiled Basmati Rice available.
This is fascinating right now! Not only do you need a decent Parboiled Basmati Rice, you also need a product with rising sales that is in trendy. It accomplishes two goals. First, the expanding user base proves the quality of the product. Second, given that quantity, producers ought to be able to offer greater quality and after-sales support.
##Best Value for the Money
You supposedly get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. However, that does not imply that spending a lot of money on a product that is showy but underwhelming is a smart idea. Before adding them to the list, we make an effort to evaluate how much value you can receive for your money from your Parboiled Basmati Rice.
## Intended purpose
Before you purchase the Parboiled Basmati Rice, it is vital that you understand your needs. It will help you compare with the function of the product ensuring you have something of value. There are various Parboiled Basmati Rice which are best for different purposes. It is hence, vital that you know the Top Parboiled Basmati Rice for your need.
Products come and go; the old ones are replaced by the new. Most likely, a few new features and required changes were made. What good is utilizing a purportedly reliable Parboiled Basmati Rice if the maker no longer supports it? We make an effort to highlight items that are current and offered by one or more trustworthy sellers, if not more.
So, now that I have rambled on for a while about Parboiled Basmati Rice and why you should consider it and why not and now that you are familiar with the Best Parboiled Basmati Rice in the market, I can only hope it has helped you enough.
But, the bottom line of all this is, do your own adequate research before you consider to buy a Parboiled Basmati Rice. Because, there’s a wise saying that goes, look before you leap!