Top 10 Best Professional Continuous Radon Monitor Reviews
There are a lot of things to consider when choosing the Professional Continuous Radon Monitor Reviews . With more choice than ever when it comes to select from a variety of products. Need a helping hand? Our in-depth guide, based on hundreds of hours of testing, will help you find the Top Professional Continuous Radon Monitor option for your needs and budget.
We’ve tested a wide range of Professional Continuous Radon Monitor and ranked our favorites in the list below.
Comparison Chart for Top Professional Continuous Radon Monitor
Our Recommendation on the 10 Best Professional Continuous Radon Monitor
1. Airthings Corentium Home Radon Detector 223 Portable, Lightweight, Easy-to-Use, (3) AAA Battery Operated, USA Version, pCi/L
- RADON REPORT: Generate a radon self-inspection report easily, whenever you need it.
- BE IN CONTROL: Take action if your radon levels are high. Know if your improvements have worked by checking the short term, on-screen readings.
- LONG TERM MONITORING: Monitor for cancer-causing radon gas. Long term monitoring is necessary as radon levels fluctuate daily.
- FIRST OF ITS KIND: The first battery-operated, digital radon detector. Monitor your home without the need for an outlet.
- FAST RESULTS: On-screen results show both long and short term readings, for a quick overview of your radon levels.
2. Ecosense EQ100 EcoQube, Smart Continuous Radon Detector for Home, Easy to Use, Accurate, Wi-Fi, USA Version pCi/L
- WI-FI CONNECTED WITH SMARTPHONE APP : Connects with your existing home Wi-Fi router and monitor your home’s radon levels from anywhere, anytime ; Results are delivered securely only to your smartphone app and alerts and share notifications if radon levels go above your comfort level, Wi-Fi connectivity is required for using this device
- FIRST RESULT IN MINUTES : First radon level reading in just 10 minutes after power up ; The advantage is that you can know your indoor radon levels in a short time
- AN ACCURATE RADON MONITOR FOR YOUR HOME: Radon counting sensitivity of 30 counts per hour per picocuries per liter enables an accurate measurement of indoor radon levels
- COMPACT CUBE DESIGN : Small enough to place anywhere within your home providing visual indication of radon levels using a color-coded LED on the front side
- WHAT YOU GET: EcoQube, User Guide, Power cable, Power adapter, customer support via email & 12 months limited warranty
3. Airthings 2930 Wave Plus – Radon & Air Quality Monitor (CO2, VOC, Humidity, Temp, Pressure) 20 x 30 x 1
- SMART HOME INTEGRATION: Airthings Wave Plus works seamlessly with Alexa, Google Assistant and IFTTT (if this then that)
- RELIABLE RADON RESULTS: As radon levels fluctuate daily, continuous long-term measuring is necessary. Airthings Wave Plus measures radon accurately and reliably
- EASY AND CLEAR RESULTS: Connect via Bluetooth to the Airthings App or log in to the Airthings Dashboard online for detailed insights into your air
- EASY: Simply wave in front of the device to receive a color-coded visual indication of the overall air quality: Green (Good), Yellow (Fair), Red (Poor)
- CLEAN AIR SENSORS: Radon, Carbon Dioxide (CO2), toxins and chemicals (Total VOCs), humidity, temperature and air pressure sensors allow you to gain full visibility into six key indoor air factors
- POLLEN LEVELS : Live and local pollen data right in your Airthings App
4. Model 1028-XP, Professional Continuous Radon Monitor
- HD Touchscreen Color Display for Ease of Setup
- Environmental Sensor and Cellular Module upgrades (sold separately)
- 4 AA Alkaline Battery, 300 Hours
- Firmware Field Upgradeable
- Fully customizable Duration, Delay, and Interval
- Bluetooth to Mobile and USB to Desktop Connectivity
- NRSB, NRPP, and C-NRPP certified
- 10 Tests On Device Storage Capacity
- Integrated Tamper Sensor and Tripod Mount
5. SafetySiren Pro4 Series (4th Gen) – Leader in Home Radon Detection Since 1993. Made in The USA – USA Version pCi/L
- BACK-LIGHT MODE for easy viewing of the digital display
- AUDIBLE ALARM will alert you if radon levels are high. 3 Audible Alarm Modes to Choose from with a Visual Alarm for the Hearing Impaired
- PEACE OF MIND SafetySiren Pro4 performs a fail-safe self-test once every 24 hours
- CONTINUOUS MONITORING both short & long term radon levels on an easy to read digital display
- LEADER IN HOME RADON GAS DETECTION SafetySiren Pro4 Series is our 4th Generation of electronic radon monitors. Engineered, Designed and Manufactured in the USA
6. Google Nest Protect – Smoke Alarm – Smoke Detector and Carbon Monoxide Detector – Battery Operated , White – S3000BWES
- The Nest smoke and carbon monoxide alarm has sensors with a 10-year lifespan to help keep your family safe for up to a decade
- 10-year carbon monoxide sensor. Carbon monoxide is odorless, invisible and deadly. When there’s CO, Nest Protect tells you where it’s hiding.
- CO detector looks out for carbon monoxide and tells you where it’s located
- Split-Spectrum Sensor. In an emergency, seconds count. Nest Protect uses two wavelengths of light to look for both fast and slow burning fires.
- Heads-Up. Get a friendly voice alert so you can handle burning toast before it becomes a burning toaster.
- Know from anywhere. Connect Nest Protect to Wi-Fi and it will send an alert to your phone if the alarm goes off or the batteries run low.
- Smoke detector and carbon monoxide detector that speaks up in a friendly voice to give you an early warning when there’s smoke or CO in your home
- With App Silence you can silence the smoke alarm with your phone in the Nest app when there’s only a little smoke
- Get phone alerts so you know something’s wrong even when you’re away from home
- A Light in the Dark: Usually Nest Protect has its light turned off but when you walk underneath it Pathlight can light your way.
- App Silence. Nest Protect is the first alarm you can hush from your phone. Simply walk to the Nest Protect that noticed the problem and open the Nest app.
- With Safety Check you can test all your smoke and CO alarms with just a tap and get a full report once the test is done
- Split Spectrum Sensor looks for both fast burning and smoldering, and tells you where the danger is
- Tells you what and where. It speaks up to tell you if there’s smoke or CO and where the problem is, so you know what to do. Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0 LE, Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n)
- No chirps to tell you the battery is low; Nest Protect tests its own batteries and gives you a Nightly Promise when you turn off the lights so you know everything is working
7. Professional Continuous Radon Monitor, Model 1030, Sentinel
- Calibration Certificate included
- On-board Humidity, Pressure, Temperature & Tamper Sensors
- AARST/NRPP, CARST/C-NRPP, NRSB approved
- 1650 Data point storage in 2 Test Registers, 300h battery operation
8. Ecosense RD200 RadonEye, Home Radon Detector, Fast & Accurate Real-Time Monitoring, OLED Display, Easy Setup with Free App, Bluetooth
- WHAT YOU GET: RadonEye, User Guide, Power cable, Free App, Customer support via email & 12 months limited warranty
- ACCURATE RADON REPORT: Reliable, fast, & accurate radon tester for homes, offices, and buildings; Counting 30 times of radon level per hour (30 cph/pCi/L) with true accuracy
- FAST RESULTS, NO LAB FEES: First reading in 10 minutes after plug & play setup, reliable result within 1 hour, and app connectivity for easy monitoring & general consumer use
- EASILY STAY ALERT: Alarm when radon readings exceed EPA recommended action level of 4pCi/L; Just plug in and use whenever and wherever needed
- REAL-TIME CONTINUOUS & LONG-TERM MONITORING: Radon reading results updated every 10 minutes ; Stores 1-year of data for long term analysis ; Long term radon testing matters as radon levels can fluctuate day and night, season to season due to environmental reasons
9. Airthings Corentium Pro Digital Radon Monitor, Portable
- Portable, tamper resistant and EMI-proof.
- Temperature, Pressure, Humidity sensors.
- Stores up to 5 years of data at 1-hour resolution.
- Fully AARST/NRPP-certified.
- Free mobile app. iOS and Android.
10. Airthings 4200 House Kit, Radon, Mold Risk & Indoor Air Quality Monitoring System, Multi-Room
- IN THE BOX: Airthings Wave, Wave Mini and the Hub
- 24/7 ACCESS: With the Airthings Hub, you can access to your air quality data at any time, from anywhere
- SMART HOME: With the Hub, you get 24/7 access to your Airthings data. Use IFTTT to receive alerts and set up your ventilation, humidifier, air purifier, etc. to turn on/off even when you aren’t home
- AIR QUALITY: Humidity, Temperature & Total VOCs (toxins & chemicals) are powerful air quality sensors for multi room coverage of your indoor air
- RADON: The Airthings Wave is the first smart radon detector with long and short term values for continuous monitoring
Best Professional Continuous Radon Monitor Buying Guide
Let’s look at the below what the primary considerations while buying a Professional Continuous Radon Monitor.
Ease of Use
After all, products are meant to simplify our work. So, if you find that the Professional Continuous Radon Monitor is making it more difficult or causing a certain discomfort to your purpose, then this Professional Continuous Radon Monitor is not for you.
Also, some units have features that make them easier to use.
To buy a product, you need the money to do that. Seeing that they are many of these Professional Continuous Radon Monitor with varying prices, you have to be careful, so you don’t buy an overpriced product. Generally, professional Professional Continuous Radon Monitor tend to be on the higher side, so, if you don’t need one, opt for products that just suit your need.
Buying a product at an exorbitant price that does the same or less work than a cheaper brand is not ideal. For instance, some tools are only attractive but have very little to offer.
So, when buying, make sure you read the features and specifications of the Professional Continuous Radon Monitor. Like with other things, make sure you are getting value for your money. Also, remember that not every expensive product works better than the cheaper ones.
The Type of Material
By now, you must have understood that not every Professional Continuous Radon Monitor works with every aspect you need. So before you take that leap and start buying, there are a few questions that you should ask yourself.
The choices you make are dependent on how you answer these questions. You should also be wary of future decisions you may make.
This is a very important consideration that is the Professional Continuous Radon Monitor safe while I am using it ? you may talk to an expert who already uses it.
Features are the promises of how a product will help you. As a result, features are what you think about most when purchasing a Professional Continuous Radon Monitor. Similar items are meant to offer comparable characteristics, but as a wise buyer, you must make sure that they are applicable to your needs. Additionally, look for any unique features you may leverage to your advantage.
When purchasing anything, the worth of a brand’s reputation or value is crucial. Although it doesn’t apply to all items, there are some areas where you may recognize a brand as unique and discover that it complements your taste and beliefs. According to recent studies, a product’s ability to sway customers in favor of one direction or another is a crucial competitive advantage.
Additionally, brand reputation is crucial since it increases the reliability of the product. People believe a product from a well-known brand will function better and endure longer. Additionally, a reputable brand is more likely to offer quick after-sales customer care if there is a problem with a product after purchase.
In the end, ensure that you research well, look at our reviews, and check out the buying guide before you make your decision on the Best Professional Continuous Radon Monitor you would like to choose.